[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pale skin >dark hair >ridiculous beard growth this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: impressive_beard.jpg (354KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
impressive_beard.jpg
354KB, 620x387px
>pale skin
>dark hair
>ridiculous beard growth
this shit is killing me, I start looking like a roach the day after shaving

send help, I can't shave every day
>>
Why not mr roach?
>>
>>11749197
can't be fucked desu
also blades and soap are gonna be expensive if I shave every day
>>
>>11749311
get a safety razor, 100 blades, a badger brush and some soap - that should last you for a year
>>
>>11749342
THIS

The blades are super fucking cheap, you can get like 100 for 20 dollars off of amazon.
>>
>>11749311
you could always get a lectric shaver
>>
>>11749365
those fuck up my skin and don't shave for shit

I already have a safety razor but honestly does anyone here have to shave every day?
>>
Try getting your face waxed?
>>
>>11749399
*lasered

>>11748955
or just don't shave and stop whining you pussy ass poser faggot hagrid roach motherfucker roby bubble pistachio ravenclaw asperger hebrew genital quartz gobbler
>>
>>11748955
if you shave your face properly with a safety razor there's no way you have to shave every single day
with the grain>side of the grain>against the grain
>>
>>11749390
I had to shave daily when I was in corporate, as did most of us. It's really not an issue once you get it down to a couple of minutes.
>>
File: 1471250666243.png (678KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1471250666243.png
678KB, 640x1136px
>>11749311
you're stupid. blades and soap are nothing. the poorest of people afford them

also i really doubt that your beard growth is so great that you absolutely couldn't shave every other day. do you have a severe dislike of scruff?
>>
>>11749390
i shave daily and it's not an issue for me at all. i'm wondering if you're doing something very wrong

tell us how you shave exactly. name all of the products and give your routine
>>
>>11749835
>>11749855
I use astra and feather blades and a well reviewed razor and good shaving creme too

I shave my cheeks with the grain, across the grain and against the grain but my neck only with the grain cause it's sensitive and I find it difficult to shave the neck across the grain with a safety razor

when I'm done shaving I'm baby smooth on the cheeks but on the day after I feel like a hedgehog again

It wasn't like this a couple years ago. If I shaved I'd be at least the day after decently smooth. I think I'll try shaving with a cartridge razor the next time and see if it's any different. That's what I did in the past.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.