[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I experienced possibly the worst scenario I've ever encountered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

I experienced possibly the worst scenario I've ever encountered personally today. Below, I will describe what happened to the best of my ability.

I walked into the local coffee shop to buy a medium double double before I headed out to my friends house to work on his truck. I walked to the counter of the empty shop and pressed the little silver bell to alter a worker I was there.

She came out with hair purpler than one could imagine. I mentioned her hair was very purple, to which I did not receive a response.

"Hey, can I get a medium double double please."

"No, sorry, I refuse to serve racists."

"Racist? What do you mean?"

"Look at your hat. You're going to tell me you're not a racist? Look at your jacket too. And let me guess, a buzz cut underneath?"

I stumbled for a few moments on half-words and gave up. I turned around and walked out, back into my 2016 Jeep Rubicon, and drove across the street to Tim Hortons where they served me gracefully and kind.

This is what I was wearing. Do I look "racist" to you? I am racist, but I didn't know I LOOKED racist...
>>
>>11710723
tag is still on the jacket, this is a pretty long post just to disguise the question of whether you should keep it or not
>>
>>11710723
calling bait but she was probably just a tumblrwhore and thought that "all conservatives are racist" however your hat does scream hillbilly. rest is a-okay, perfect center in terms of political standing
>>
>>11710723
Bloody fat Canadians and their gay problems.
>>
its because cultaral communism and femimisnazis !
>>
>>11710723
what in the fuck is a double double and Tim Horton is a dead Hockey player. what the fuck are you on about.
>>
I cant tell, but is your'e hat a camo hat? If so thats most likely why anyone would immedaitely assume you were rednecky/conservative and therefore racist.
>>
>>11710723
You should have read her name tag loudly and then mumble something: "You'll be one of the first we'll put in the camps."
>>
>>11710723
You look like shit, which is pretty offensive to the human race tbf
>>
>>11710782
How can I improve my looks?
>>
>>11710825

plastic surgery
>>
>>11710825
Lose the cap, the meme beard, the fat, the coat, the trousers, probably need a haircut too but I can't really tell

Just start over basically. You aren't ugly so that's going for you.
>>
>>11710731
thread
>>
>>11710825
Stop dressing like a racist
>>
>>11710825
you have klan eyes bro, nothing you can do about it
>>
Is every itt new? This guy is basically autistic and he's posted on a couple boards numerous times. Apparently he's actually seen some shit but he still always makes posts like this.
>>
I love how they don't get the fucking irony of judging a person by how they look to assume you judge people by how they look, clearly racially charged because you're white.
>>
>>11710825
you look like you'd fit right in on the duck dynasty cast
>>
>>11710723
If this isn't bait, would report this shit to her manager
>>
>>11710825
Don't listen to these faggots, just get rid of the camo hat lol. You look great
>>
>>11710825
you qt just lose the handlebar
>>
>>11711439
wow I hate neo fa now
>>
If this wasn't in Alberta/sask then I guess I'm not surprised.

You'd fit right in to rural Alberta. But then again, they are pretty racist here.
>>
>>11711439

I'm pretty new. Explain what we missed, grandpa.
>>
hide dangies threads

ignore dangies posts

do not reply to dangies posters
>>
>>11710825
you look like you've gotten fat, maybe its the beard tho
>>
>>11710825
Hey it's that guy from /soc/ who fishes for compliments wearing a disguise
>>
>>11710723
>>11710825
srs though who is this guy?
>>
>>11710723

You don't look racist. You look and sound like an autistic faggot.
>>
>>11710825
you look like a fucking racist dude, its fucked up.
>>
>>11710748
2 cream 2 sugar. That's it. Double double's easier and more fun to say. In French though you just say 2 creme 2 sucre though.
>>
>>11710825
Stop being racist.
>>
Gotta wait a few weeks for all the Asians to buy ma-1 clones from Uniqlo and then no one will think they're skinhead anymore.
>>
Love this guy
>>
Bomber jacket are usually associated with skin heads. For the stupid people
>>
>>11712432
It's been a month now. Racks are still full here. Not copping one cuz I already have an off-brand bomber - strongest race
>>
>>11712622
I've been seeing MA-1s around Melbourne a bit lately, not just on Asians.
Before recently I can't remember seeing one on someone that wasn't middle-aged and over.
>>
>>11710723
the only shameful thing you did was to not ask to speak to her manager.
>>
File: dangies7.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
dangies7.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
This morning I went back to the coffee shop. This time, I wore a much different outfit.

I wore tight black jeans, a black t-shirt, and this blue flannel over top with a hockey hat.

Again I was greeted by the former purple-haired girl, who had now changed her hair to a pale green.

"Hey. Medium double double please."

"Coming right up! Hey, you look kinda familiar. Did we talk on Tinder before?" She began giggling and smiling at me.

I stared into her soul and she was met with a resounding...

"No."
>>
Honestly your face gives off that insecure racist vibe
>>
What is the point of wearing your hat backwards?
>>
>>11713791
prevents redneck
>>
File: 1376157442087.png (376KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1376157442087.png
376KB, 900x702px
>>11713515
I don't believe you, and you sound like you're either extremely autistic or a legitimate sociopath.

>I am racist, but I didn't know I LOOKED racist...
Yeah, kinda sucks when people make assumptions about the person you are just based off your appearance, huh? And yet you mention your server's hair color as if that's supposed to imply some shit, like oOoOoh I bet she's an essJayDoubleYou just fuck right on outta here with that bullshit, boy
>>
>>11713818
I always burn my nose and forehead, never the neck
>>
>>11713885
a+
>>
File: My Snapshot_6.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot_6.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>11713885
I mentioned her hair color because it was the only interesting part of her appearance. If you had ever read a piece of literature, you would know the author describes the characters. I made it a point to know that her face was entirely bland by not mentioning it.
>>
>>11711439
i dont pride myself on being a 4chan veteran, so this does not hurt me at all
>>
"sorry i refuse to serve nu males" was what she really meant
>>
>>11710825
seriously you look so racist, not cool dude. it's 2016
>>
>>11711439
I've been on /fa/ for years and never seen this copypasta, get your self-righteous ass outta here
>>
>>11715529
Kill you're self my man
>>
>>11710825
lose weight
shave

golden
>>
>>11711609

Where you from alberta anon
>>
File: AtGslw6.gif (2MB, 408x225px) Image search: [Google]
AtGslw6.gif
2MB, 408x225px
>>11715081
> If you had ever read a piece of literature,
>>
>>11715529
>/fa/ for years
>haven't seen this fag post in the past year or so
>>
>>11713818
Lmao
>>
>>11715529
thats because its not a copy pasta you colossal retard

you would recognize these dangies shitposts if you'd been here longer than a week
>>
>>11710723
File a complaint or something. Pretty sure she will get into a fight with her boss aswell and call everyone racists.
>>
>>11710825
goddamn you could be 10/10 hunk if u went to the gym
>>
i miss casey

i wonder what casey's doing now
>>
File: boy_3011687b.jpg (62KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
boy_3011687b.jpg
62KB, 620x387px
>>11710723
>This is what I was wearing. Do I look "racist" to you? I am racist, but I didn't know I LOOKED racist...
>>
You need to lose some weight.
>>
>>11710723
Wear exactly the same nect time, go to the exact same person and if she does the same shot again you go to the manager and get her fired like someone who's not a fucking Nu-Male
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.