[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so a friend of mine recently ''got into fashion and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: young-fetus.jpg (35KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
young-fetus.jpg
35KB, 595x335px
so a friend of mine recently ''got into fashion and make up'' and now she started wearing pretty basic make up and acts like it's a revolution and even bought some shitty meme tier chokers thinking it makes her the most effay person alive, but overall still doesnt really know how to dress and just looks like some nerd that tries really hard to look a fashion meme.

Does anybody have to deal with this bullshit? how do you subtly tell a friend to just dont?

Also fashion cringe stories in general.
>>
Why does your title pose as a question when it is a statement? Tell this dumb cunt that shit does not look good, then show her things that actually look good
>>
>>11695076
Lmaoing at your autismo rage
Doesn't matter if she thinks she's hot shit you're still autismo supreme a la spergé
>>
>>11695076
chances are you dress like shit yourself so she won't listen to you anyway
just let her do her thing
>>
>>11695076
lmao, simmer your pussy down you dumb whore. You aren't any better than her
>>
Is /fa/ pro-choice?
I think pro-choice is the better position out of the two
>>
>>11695157
I'm pro-death, yes

especially towards nonwhites
>>
File: 1471955332722.jpg (93KB, 480x640px)
1471955332722.jpg
93KB, 480x640px
Damn, OP needs to stop being a spiteful bitch desu. Let her do her and you do you.
>>
>>11695182
What do you think she is, narcissist or borderline?

Hey, op, I'll tame your psycho pussy and hit you like you want. I'll even let you call me daddy. And yes, I do fuck mommy like this.
>>
>>11695157
No, pro-choice is the reason women are such whores.
>inb4 "go back to /pol/!
I don't even browse /pol/. It's just fact.
>>
>>11695157
Fuck no.
If a single celled organism on Mars is considered life then how come a heartbeat in a womb isn't? Explain this to me all you pro choice sluts.
>>
>>11695734
The risk of making a baby is not a deterrent for sex, and things wouldn't change even if abortion was illegal.
Also the only reason why you don't like sluts is that you can't get any even from the easist ones.
>>
>>11695754
Life isn't that special.
Almost everything you eat used to be alive.
>>
>>11695754
lmao no one has ever claimed fetuses aren't alive
>>
>>11695076

she is just exploring. let her be.
in time she will get the hang off it.
>>
Everyone has a shit fashion phase and then gradually learns.
>>
Let her be. Its one of those things she'll grow out of and learn from. Hopefully she'll feel embarassed when she reminisce about it one day. Yeah, she's cringe now and doing lots of errors but hopefully she'll grow past that and learn.
>>
>>11695754
Cause it's just a human faggot.
>>
>>11695076
>my friend has her own fashion sense that doesn't conform to an anime image board
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.