[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm around 220lbs and I'm loosing weight What should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: jonah-hill.jpg (1MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
jonah-hill.jpg
1MB, 2400x3000px
I'm around 220lbs and I'm loosing weight
What should I wear as I loose weight because right now I'm at a XL-L and nothing fits right and it just makes me look fatter
>>
>>11687307
I'm in the same situation. How tall are you?
>>
>>11687307
Keep on that cut and don't buy anything until you can fit into M or S. It's not that hard.
>>
I weigh the same as you but this weekend I destroyed some carbs so it's whatever
>>
Wear whatever you already have. Let it make you look fat and dumpy.

Use that as inspiration to keep going. If you're average height, wait until you can fit into M's.
>>
>>11687307
get that tricky ricky
shit will be fitting you perfectly now, then look baggy and oversized once you slim down, which is how it's posed to look
>>
>>11687316
like 5'11-6'0
>>
File: 1467587675429.jpg (642KB, 1920x1200px)
1467587675429.jpg
642KB, 1920x1200px
I'm in the same boat OP though I'm a bit further than you.

I'm 6ft 1 and currently 210 - down from 220 two months ago. I gained a shit ton of weight when I went on Seroquel XR in early 2014 for bipolar and while it saved my life and things are REALLY AWESOME right now - I went from 160 to 220 in a little over two years.

You get night time munchies from the shit, but I've been fighting it.

Anyway, buy clothes that fit you right now and as they get baggier, use it as an enforcer to keep doing what you are doing. You are probably a 38 or 40 waist right now - when you get back down to 36 and 34 you will feel like a million bucks. \

this fucking board helped get me to finally stop bullshitting and lose weight
>>
>>11688689
as a 34 guy who feels he is fat as fuck...this makes me feel a bit better.

Hell I bought some size 30 pants and they fit really well..probs just the fabric theyre made of..still that many sizes down i was pretty surprised.
>>
>>11689941
>>11688689
guys what about being 5'7 and 34 ? but recently i bought three pants size 33 to make me feel better about myself
>>
If you're gonna keep losing weight, buy cheap basic stuff that you can donate once you're at a good weight. Goal #1 is losing the weight
>>
donate most of your stuff once it's loose. buy stuff from the goodwill so it will be cheap.

repeat the cycle until you've reached your target size.
>>
>down to 210 after being stuck between 225-230 for the longest time
>pants keep sliding down while i'm at work, have to pull them up every couple of minutes

its a pain in the ass but after the first shift i noticed it i was really happy about all the work ive put in
>>
>>11687307
As some one who is trying to get on the cut grind
(5'9" 192lb currently) I have found that /fit/ is not really that great of a resource. I know that i need about a 500 cal deficit but what about an exercise routine what are y'all doing?
>>
>>11691099
go jog for twenty minutes. if you can't do that, start with ten and work your way up. throw in some pushups, sit-ups, planks, and most importantly, do it at least 4-5 days a week. you'll see great results if you put your heart into it anon
>>
>>11687307
just thrift stuff
>>
>>11691883
thank you!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.