[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's fashionable right now, /fa/? All I see these days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hunkhill.png (358KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
hunkhill.png
358KB, 900x900px
What's fashionable right now, /fa/?

All I see these days are
>Street goth/sad boys-looking clothing warn mostly by Asians
>That faux-health look like you just came from the gym but are wearing a strap hat, a jean jacket and expensive running shoes for some reason. Usually has sweatpants
>Looking like you're not trying that hard by not trying at all

Is that accurate? Also, clothes with holes in them.
>>
>>11686140
Damn, so was I so on point that no one wants to respond?
>>
>>11686764
you forgot
>TRYING hard to look like you aren't trying hard at all
>>
It's pretty anything goes at this point. Big thing among the under-25s' is the "aesthetic"/meme rapper/vaporwave look, so lots of washed out pastels and graphic-adorned bucket hats plus white sneaks.
Big thing for girls is loose colourful pants and tight shirts with no bra.

If you have a serious job or are older, you can get away with classic prep. Just avoid polos and V-necks like the plague.
>>
>>11686821
>loose colourful pants and tight shirts with no bra.
saw a friend do this and i almost popped a boner right in front of her, this is extremely hot since we share a lot of musical interests
>>
>>11686839
It's how my gf and most of my female friends dress, definitely took some getting used to. Also cropped bleached hair, septum piercings and t-shirt dresses.
>>
Stop trend-hopping/caring about trends and then you will truly be fashionable anon
>>
>>11686858
>Also cropped bleached hair, septum piercings and t-shirt dresses.
goddamn, is there any galleries or something i can look at with these women? (for science purposes)
>>
>>11686863
>not caring about trends

Well how's he supposed to be fresh as hell then? The whole point of fashion is taking current trends and personalizing/evolving them in a way worthy of further emulation.
>>
File: 1470835002240-fa.jpg (29KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1470835002240-fa.jpg
29KB, 453x604px
>>11686880
There's this chick I keep seeing posted, reminds me of my gf. Although she's slightly less waifish and has short hair.
>>
>>11686863
Oh don't worry, I'm not trend-hopping. I've got this hipster/skater, skinny jean-wearing, cardigan-loving, stuck-in-2009-but-still-somehow-look-fresh-as-hell look that's working pretty well for me.
>>
>>11686893
Well its generally not a bad look, so if you're good with it, then it's fine.
>>
>>11686881
>The whole point of fashion is taking current trends and personalizing
You don't really have to dick ride on all the trends.
Follow it if you want to, otherwise just wear what you feel like, even if it's not trendy.
I see nothing wrong with that and can look so much better than some trendy shit.
>>
>>11686893

Yeah, that's not too far from what's still in. Most main brands are still slow as fuck to catch up to trends so your money hasn't been wasted on fashion-victim garbo. Sounds like a good look.
>>
>>11686914
Oh christ not all the trends, just a pick and choose situation among what's available and working it in to your personal style in a way that's new but not "I buy out Urban Outfitters every month".
>>
>>11686893
That's not bad. Flannels and tapered jeans are "in" if you'd like. Also, Kanye West's style is "in" (muted earth tones and oversized tops).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.