[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys just got a new pair of kicks thank shoe carnival they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Nike_Monarchs.png (188KB, 547x411px) Image search: [Google]
Nike_Monarchs.png
188KB, 547x411px
hey guys just got a new pair of kicks thank shoe carnival

they're the sweat pants of footwear hell yeah
>>
>>11684065
I bought a pair of nike basketball shoes from a shoe carnival tier store for like $25 that actually look pretty good
>>
>>11684065
It's funny how shoes like this are praised by streetwear faggots like "retro" or "classic", like, they're absolute garbage. I guess if you're told enough times that it's "classic" and "sick af bro", and see enough very well taken photos on insta, it grows on you subconsciously, and you end up buying them and hating them a couple of weeks later, and end up defending them online so you feel better about owning them. It's fucked, I still can't believe at one time I liked a pair of mid asics running shoes, literal dad-shoes, still not as bad as those NB fags at least, but still.
>>
>>11684077

it's a carnival of shoes
>>
>>11684084
what the hell do you think every other classic started out as? they were generic dad shoes.
>>
>>11684065
I literally have only seen old men and mentally handicapped kids wearing these shoes
>>
>>11684084

Are you cranky because your shoes aren't super comfortable dream boats that you can also run in?

Sorry, bro. Sorry you're wincing all day from walking on super tight uncomfortable gross garbage.
>>
File: what.jpg (423KB, 1276x715px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
423KB, 1276x715px
>>11684077
>>11684089
oh shit I remember now it was actually Ross
>>
>>11684102
ok, rec me some boats senpai
>>
>>11684147

they're in the first post ya dingus

they're a practical shoe thats great for walking around and OH YEAH they're also super stylish

but feel free to paying $700 for 1st edition yeezys or something
>>
/fa/ should have monarch mondays
>>
DONT TOUCH, GOING TO OUTBACK.
>>
lmao shoecarnival. They always had a basketball hoop in the back you could play. When I was a kid I loved going there just so I could shoot hoops, but one time I missed and nailed an old guy in the back of the head.
>>
http://www.dad-shoes.com/

shrine dedicated to these beauts
>>
>>11684084
>It's funny how shoes like this are praised by streetwear faggots like "retro" or "classic"
lol who tf has ever said that about monarchs?

are you retarded? can you not make the distinction between these and actual retro sneakers or what?
>>
>>11684350
beautiful
>>
I love these shoes, it's perfect of you have wide feet like me. Shoes need to be comfortable.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.