[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to whiten my teeth. I don't drink soda or any other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I need to whiten my teeth. I don't drink soda or any other drinks besides water. Tips or advice?
>>
>>11677177
Charcoal
>>
Go to a dentist and get it professionally done. After that, stay with a good teethcare routine and don't stray away from that.

It's that simple, really.

And teeth are naturally bit yellowish, if you are curious.
>>
>>11677182
Ah thanks I was wondering why my teeth were a bit yellow. Do cheap whitening strips work on the teeth? I'm taking photos in a month or so.
>>
>>11677185
I don't really know. You should try reading some reviews and finding the best product you can get for the budget you're on. Research mang, do it.

How bad is your teeth?
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+whiten+teeth

also, don't follow the instructions on the teeth whitening image that is being reposted on /fa/

it's mostly harmful
>>
>>11677194
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+whiten+teeth
Mostly stained from eating casual food. Not too bad. My teeth have potential just hate the way I smile though.
>>
>>11677208
It shouldn't be too bad then. You know, if you are to take photos, make sure you brush right before you go, don't eat anything that could stain them. If you want to eat, start eating apples, they naturally help whiten teeth. Get some whitening gum if you chew any.

My teeth are alright, but my nose is too wide compared to my chin, so I look pretty shit. Smirk works better for me. Probably for you too anon.
>>
>>11677182
A dentist "whiten" won't get stained teeth white.

>>11677177
Rinse and hold in mouth Hydrogen Peroxide 3% diluted with water 4-5 days a week until you're satisfied with the shade of white. Those stripes work too, all though their main ingredient most of the time is hydrogen peroxide.
>>
>>11677185
Most whitening strips contain the same stuff doctors use, theyre just not as strong and can fuck up your gums if you dont do it right.
>>
Take a banana peel and rub it all in your mouth and teeth. It will immediately whiten the fuck out of them.
>>
Gargle with 3% hydrogen peroxide for at least a minute twice a day. It will whiten your teeth and kill a lot of the bacteria that gives you bad breath.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.