[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the moment I'm losing weight, and I have high cheekbones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cheeks2.jpg (18KB, 342x465px) Image search: [Google]
cheeks2.jpg
18KB, 342x465px
At the moment I'm losing weight, and I have high cheekbones but I'm still pretty chubby atm, but at what bf % do those "lines" start appearing?
>>
>>11671748
idk, but it seems like its rapid weight loss that does that
>>
>>11671748
15%> bf
>>
>>11671748
6-8% you should achieve lower veins
>>
>>11671796
this is unsustainable
>>11671795
this is correct
>>
>>11671795
Seems about right
>>
>>11671748
you're going to need good lighting for this too
>>
Having 6-8% body fat is almost impossible and you won't feel that well and by the time you achieve that I doubt it's worth those cheekbones
>>
>>11671748
What kind of lines are you talking about? Cut marks on your body or are talking about facial wrinkles? Both apply to losing weight
>>
>>11671748
you need the jaw and the chin for that too, cheekbones alone aren't enough.
>>
>>11671832
6-8% is sustainable for men, I was at that point throughout my teens up until I began to make an effort to get big when I was 21.
A male can function with that amount of body fat and if your metabolism is as insanely fast as mine you can keep that bf%. Or by working hard enough (if you don't have the metabolism).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.