[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is really fucking stupid but has anyone ever been too embarrassed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

This is really fucking stupid but has anyone ever been too embarrassed to go to a hairdressers? Like I know I need a haircut but I look too messy to actually go get one.
>>
that's called autism
>>
>>11663583
become an hero
>>
>>11663583
just take a shower dude jesus
>>
Fucking buzz it off yourself then
>>
>>11663583
Yeah me. But it was more of a free will thing I guess. Just thought one day that I don't want to pay money for someone to cut my hair, so I started doing it myself and been doing it for the last 12 years or so. I eventually got good at it and friends started coming over for haircuts. They'd bring beers or weed and we'd get fucked up while I cut their hair. It's not even hard, just a bit of 3 dimensional creativity and shit.
>>
>>11663780
Same here, 10yrs cutting own hair now. Impressed people once you don't suck at it. Oh you got a haircut! Yeah it was getting a bit long so I clipped it last night.
>>
Me too, but for probably a different reason.
I have trichotillomania, so i have some pretty fucky baldspots and mess up my hairline all the time. When the hair grows back, its usually obvious on how short it is compared to the rest of my hair.
Every few months I need to go to a hair stylist in order to cut the dead ends and adjust my hairstyle so it doesnt look to obvious, but I'm too embarrased by the spots, so ive stuck with hats until it gets really bad.
>>
OP i feel you, i always used to be afraid to go to the hairdressers, not actually scared i just felt awkward because all my local hairdressers liked football etc and i would be shy to show pictures of my hair inspiration, and more recently (i'm 21 now) i just cut my shoulder length hair and didn't want to go because i felt bad for having such long hair haha, i'm not autistic or unsociable i just hate sitting down, not being able to move, having to deal with shitty discourse whilst a man stinking of lynx deodorant circles my head at close proximity...i'm not autistic though
>>
yeah dude when I go I always get spooked
>>
>>11663583
very autistic of you

some bitch in a hair dressers that you have to sit under for like 30 mins then never see again unless you go back

she doesnt give a fuck about you, she just hopes you give her a nice tip

pro tip, dont tip the cunts, they make enough for the shit job they do
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.