[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't often come here and frankly I think you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ugh.jpg (82KB, 854x852px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
82KB, 854x852px
I don't often come here and frankly I think you're all effeminate queers but I have a need for your advice

I have a job interview tomorrow and the attire in the e-mail is listed as "Business - Casual Attire"

Would this outfit suffice? I don't really have anything else except for a plain black suit.
>>
Are those joggers? Lose the chelseas and go with derbies.
>>
>>11659809

So brown derbies will work?
>>
Yeah that's alright depending on the place. That's business casual but a place like an upscale store is gonna look more into the fit and quality of your clothing, as well as hygiene and the way you carry yourself. If it's like Starbucks or a grocery store then this should be good. Most "corporate" office jobs or whatever know a lot of guys don't give a shit about fashion so you should be just fine if that's what you're applying for. Anyways, Good Luck anon, and you should look more into your sartorial duties, you might come to enjoy it like us!
>>
>>11659813
That would work better probably depending on the shade of brown. It's not like we can put together a 10/10 fit based off what you have in your closet with no tailoring or anything, since it's tomorrow. But navy pants, brown shoes, and white shirt, maybe with a tie if you can manage that, should look good. Remember to make eye contact, speak clearly and smell nice.
>>
>>11659814

The interview is at an office, for a regular office job. So will go with your advice on that. I am supremely confident and I interview extremely well but /fa/ is not my forte.
>>
>>11659823
Also be loose but structured, you don't want to seem like you don't care, but do give off the air that you're relaxed and can handle yourself.
>>
>>11659827
>>11659823

Thanks famalam.

Should I wear a tie if it is business casual?
>>
File: t1.jpg (143KB, 560x830px) Image search: [Google]
t1.jpg
143KB, 560x830px
>>
>>11659828
Don't wear a tie without a blazer, cardigan, or something else layered on top
>>
>>11659923
>>11659782

I hate contrast plackets and very contrasting buttons on shirts. I typically associate them with cheap shirts. At least Thom Brown doesn't over do it with contrast everything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.