[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AFTER SIX MONTHS OF USE I FOUND NEW LITTLE HAIRS ON THE RECEDED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: c26-B0009RF9PA-1-l.jpg (43KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
c26-B0009RF9PA-1-l.jpg
43KB, 450x450px
AFTER SIX MONTHS OF USE I FOUND NEW LITTLE HAIRS ON THE RECEDED PART OF MY HAIRLINE!!
THANK YOU SWEET BABY JESUS!!!
>>
>>11657211

Nice man, do you use Propecia (fin) or Nizoral also?
>>
>>11657287
Nizoral.
I've been on the fence about using propecia, I was even offered a prescription for it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (340KB, 2590x1942px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
340KB, 2590x1942px
>>11657319

Yeah bro, I am only using Nizoral at the moment.

I have like 6 months supply of Rogaine I haven't dipped into yet.

With Propecia, you don't even need to go to a doctor in person. If you go to a pharmacy website you can an online consultation by filling out a quick form, is really easy.

I did this online and bought a months worth of Propecia to start off with. I took it for ten days or so, my balls ached, had a kind of tension in my legs, had a bit of ED, have only managed to projectile ejaculate once since and may have had some cognitive effects but can't say for sure. I got kind of spooked so stopped taking it. I still have most of the the Propecia supply and and still considering taking it, I looked it up and apparently perhaps even the majority of users get some ball ache etc toward the beginning but it goes away. I might cut into small pieces or just try and break through the wall of ball ache a second time lol.
>>
>>11657319

Also I take a Biotin a day but I doubt it does much.
>>
>>11657339
>>11657319

Also another thing to consider with Propecia, if you can get a prescription for gneric finn 5mg, it is massively cheaper. You just cut it into 4 or 5 pieces and it is the same basic material.
>>
>>11657339

dude this honestly does not seem like it is worth it. i think id rather just shave my head. id rather be bald with a buzz cut and non aching balls with no money shots to hand out to the bitches.
>>
those are just that
little new hairs that will stay like that, not convincing anybody
its transplant or bust
>>
>>11657339
You sound dumb as fuck.
>>
>>11657395

How so?

>>11657373

Yeah, this is what made me stop taking it. What initially piqued my interest in taking Propecia was that it works 100% at lowering DHT and is FDA approved for safety and effectiveness. They say only like 2% get sides.
>>
>>11657387

FUE hair transplant seems pretty brilliant these days.
>>
>>11657387

Rogaine does work, it just isn't necessarily a sufficient long term plan.
>>
>>11657211

If its taken 6 months to get any regrowth, they'll probably stay baby hairs and just keep shedding.

You probably aren't a minoxidil responder, it isn't good for you any way I'd stop it.
>>
>>11657477

He is doing it on the temples desu, growth takes longer to happen there if at all. It works best and fastest on the crown.
>>
>>11657387
My recession isn't really that bad desu and the rest of my hair is fairly thick all over.
I'm 25 now and if I can maintain my hair the way it is now until at least my 30's, I'll be happy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.