[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most effay way to do cocaine? Can you niggas reccomend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

What is the most effay way to do cocaine? Can you niggas reccomend any accessories?
>>
>>11603015
just face that shit no need to get fancy my friend
>>
>>11603015
take it like snuff

after a while doing coke how you do it won't matter, though
>>
File: 500-dollar-bill-front.jpg (38KB, 520x220px) Image search: [Google]
500-dollar-bill-front.jpg
38KB, 520x220px
there's the only accessory you need
>>
off the ass of a qt grill
>>
File: image.png (371KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
371KB, 640x1136px
Don't over think it senpai
>>
File: IMG_20160805_185310.jpg (3MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_185310.jpg
3MB, 2336x4160px
Well, I got a kit consisting of a mirror, a little spoon, a straw and a razor blade all in brass. I'm very satisfied with it and it does make you feel like you are something out of The Wolf of Wallstreet, compared to let's say, a degenerate using a smartphone, rolled up bill and a credit card.
When I'm out though, I use a blaster. Nice and discreet. You can even dose up on the dancefloor if you feel like it.

Pic related.
>>
>>11603015
do it in a secluded place, without anyone seeing how much of a douchebag you are. The way you do it doesnt matter, since noone will be watching
>>
File: Kit in the middle.jpg (310KB, 1280x834px) Image search: [Google]
Kit in the middle.jpg
310KB, 1280x834px
>>11603161
Oh I found an old pic of the kit. Try to ignore anything else in the picture.
>>
>>11603170
> I'm a degenerate that uses drugs
>>
The most effay way to do it is in excess 2bh
>>
Doing coke is boring and not /fa/
>>
coke is not amazing in terms of effects and terrible for your nose and respiration
but it costs a lot of money so it must be /fa/ :^)
>>
>>11603303
What's your point?
>>
>>11603170
Oh boy thats really neat. You have a link or something to where you got it senpai?
>>
>>11603384
Your average headshop should carry them, mine did at least

https://www.caprishop.com/en/crocodile-leather-snuff-set-p-9741.html
>>
>>11603339
This.
However, once uni starts back up I do plan to have just a straight binge weekend, want to at least once have the experience to feel like some rich kingpin/rockstar.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.