[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate cargo shorts so much? They're the most comfortable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Why do you hate cargo shorts so much? They're the most comfortable clothing that a man can wear outside.
>>
>>11601798
I can't wear shorts, I'm a hairy man!
>>
File: kathmandu-montii-boys-shorts-v2.jpg (14KB, 329x400px) Image search: [Google]
kathmandu-montii-boys-shorts-v2.jpg
14KB, 329x400px
they're not ''fashion'' although you can actually find a decent pair
i wear something like pic related for hiking and outdoor work in the summer, they're pretty inoffensive and comfy af as well
>>
C H A D C O R E
>>
>>11601798
comfort over style is for losers
>>
objectively wrong
>>11601874
>not having a perfectly designed fusion of both
look at this fucking idiot lmao
>>
>>11601874
the other way around is for women and faggots
>>
>>11601798
back to Ieddit
>>
I don't get it, I found a single pair of cargo shorts in my closet at my parents' house, probably something my mom bought for my father at some point and wouldn't fit.

Having things dangling around isn't comfy, and apart from that they are no more or less comfy than regular shorts, so what's the point?
>>
I like cargo shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear.
>>
>>11601798

Slim cargo shorts above the knee aren't that bad, but most cargo shorts are fucking gross.
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1000x800px
>>11602980
>exposing your knees to the world
Please no
>>
Cargo trousers are godlike. Pockets at the knees for your wallet so that shit is way less likely to get pickpocketed.

Plus they're comfy and easy to wear.
>>
They're longer and heavier than normal shorts, how are they comfier?
>>
>>11603003

Good luck getting laid in below the knee cargo shorts, you cuck
>>
>>11603190
>Exposing your knees for some disgusting knee-loving pussy
L you who is the cuck, famalama
>>
There's been so much bait the past couple of days wow.
>>
>>11603986

Faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.