[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

impromptu trip to nyc tomorrow tell me what places / stores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1467584847475.jpg (67KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467584847475.jpg
67KB, 1080x1080px
impromptu trip to nyc tomorrow

tell me what places / stores / etc i should visit

like can i walk into super high fashion stores if im a pleb and dont plan on buying anything
>>
>>11567126
>like can i walk into super high fashion stores if im a pleb and dont plan on buying anything

treat the workers like shit and don't be polite to them. actual rich people are demanding assholes, so it's the only behavior they respect.
>>
>>11567126
If you don't mind judgemental stares from employees and empty handed walks of shame out of the store's doors while the security guards tell you to have a nice day with their nose turned up at you, go for it
>>
hehe
>>
>spent hours looking online for a specific designer coat
>made phone calls
>finally track down this coat.
>it's in stock at some fancy boutique in the city.
>drive into town
>go into fancy place
>don't see another human but i see the coat immediately
>make my way over to the rack and start trying it on
>struggling hard
>wtf was this made for a baby
>"may i help you with something sir?"
>oh shit sales associate or owner is right behind me
>n-no thanks man i'm ok
>associate steps like 10 feet away and watches me
>try on another on the rack
>actually get my arms in this one
>sleeves end mid forearm
>feel the associate's eyes on me
>still no one else in the store
>begin sweating a little
>grab biggest coat on rack
>put it on
>still tight as fuck
>maybe if i hold my breath it'll fit better
>can't button it
>feels like i'm going to rip the seams when i bend my arm
>oh jeez please don't rip this
>peel it off, carefully
>now really sweating
>put coats back on rack
>feeling flushed
>associate hasn't budged
>god please just let me out of here
>turn away and pretend i'm looking at other clothes as i inch towards exit
>"are you sure there's nothing i can help you with, sir?"
>OH NO THANKS MAN I WAS JUST LOOKING
>"were you the one who called about the coat"
>HAVE A NICE DAY as i'm out the door

next time i went to a high end store that had the shoes i wanted i ended up buying three pairs of cashmere socks ($70 each) because i didn't want to look cheap.

haha fucking autism man, this is why i only shop online now.
>>
>>11567191
Honestly if you're just honest, they get it. I walked into a D&G once because they had a leather jacket I wanted to try on. Associate followed me upstairs and watched me search around for it. Rack didn't have my size so he found it for me in the back room or something. Told me it looks great on me blah blah blah bullshit sales tactics. I say eh, I don't love it enough to justify the price. Thanks, though. Walking out empty-handed, make eye contact with the judgmental employees wishing you a good day.
>>
The Kith store on Broadway (If I remember correctly) is a pretty good stop, except a lot of the stuff there is fucking expensive. There's a big-ass H&M too.
>>
>>11567191
Smh dude it was nothing to freak out about
>>
saint laurent in soho is super nice, guy offered me a free soda and deluxe napkins

Maison Kitsune is having a decent sale atm (near 29th and broadway)

Y3 store is p good (soho)

also opening ceremony near Maison kitsune has cps which u can touch and feel

just have fun and don't touch the homeless people
>>
>>11568861
> deluxe napkins

what
>>
>>11568958
Not him but have you ever gone to the bathroom in a high end restaurant? Where the paper towels feel buttery soft like fabric and they feel too nice to be throwing away after one use? I imagine they were like that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.