[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I finally have a somewhat decent shoe and clothes rotation,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (658KB, 980x1266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
658KB, 980x1266px
so I finally have a somewhat decent shoe and clothes rotation, better than zara-tier quality shit but not high fashion type quality either. I dress kind of streetwear, mostly wear sneakers. I want to start dressing better and picking up some high end pieces. I'm just confused how to go about it. I can afford maybe $1000-1500/month or every 2 months.

Do I just start buying more expensive pieces and build up my wardrobe? I just feel weird, like I'll be extremely effay one day and then look retarded for the rest of the rotation. I also hard to find it might be difficult to look at overall fits when I'm buying single pieces at a time I guess. Should I just start fucking buying shit?

>pic relevant
>>
Getting non sneaker shoes will probably help make your fits less street.

Start with some black derby shoes.
>>
>>11565993
black derby shoes ?? fuck outa here cop some og geobaskets senpai
>>
>>11565990
what aesthetic are you going for? i can direct you to some places where you can buy for cheap
>>
File: 1424970588370.jpg (2MB, 3069x2044px) Image search: [Google]
1424970588370.jpg
2MB, 3069x2044px
>>11566000
It's unfortunate that streetniggers have taken geobaskets and they've become a 'hype' shoe.

Go derbies OP, do these. Doc martins 1461 with white gesso paint layered. This photo is after 1 year (not mine). 'Cuckcore' white sneakers might work too, like CPs or something. I recommend shoes like pottery.
>>
>>11566043
where can you cop those lad?

im thinking of copping one in white then painting over it
>>
>>11566027
honestly i'm still trying to figure out my aesthetic. i'm fairly muscular due to /fit/ activities compared to most of the people in the fits here

so I am finding it harder to find/define my style. even though I posted yohji, I don't think that would look good on me unless I was really skinny

I feel like I need looser stuff that works with wide shoulders and large legs/butt. I think that's why I sort of drifted towards streetwear shit in the beginning
>>
>>11566059
mate yohji looks good on nearly any body type. its part of his design philosophy. go for it

try out his ys stuff as theyre less drastic in their cuts compared to his mainline and you can cop trousers for around $60-70 shipped from rakuten or yahoo japan

if you dont like it then youre investment was rather low so you wont be shooting yourself ib the leg
>>
>>11566059
im gonna be the memester here but in all seriousness if you're as /fit/ as you say you are, you might wanna try Rick Owens. His stuff looks good on most body types, but especially well on more muscular build. And all his stuff is fairly loose, which is something you also seem to be looking for. I'd also recommend you take a look at Daniel Patrick.

If you wanna be more dressy, though, try Yohji, CDG Homme, Acne, APC, and Sandro. Acne & APC are really good brands to help get you into the more dressed up look without destroying your bank account.
>>
>>11566043
what if I hate the creeper sole on Docs, what might be some good alternatives?
>>
>>11566240
thanks for the acne & apc recommendations, there's a store nearby with both and looks like some good pieces there i'll check out
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.