[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attractive people of /fa/ Tell me how easy it is for you to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: matt bomer 1a.jpg (217KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
matt bomer 1a.jpg
217KB, 1600x1200px
Attractive people of /fa/

Tell me how easy it is for you to pick up hot girls.
Is face really everything?
>>
Nah, i'm ugly af and i scored some solid 9/10 fampai. Attitude and confidence is everything, good looks only make it easy, but a confident and outgoing 6/10 scores more whorecores than an autist 9/10
>>
>>11565065
>Matt Bomer
>gay
Wasted potential.
>>
File: ugh.jpg (322KB, 1222x1222px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
322KB, 1222x1222px
>>11565244
same with miles, especially considering his partner of choice
>>
I dress okay and I'm rather attractive face-wise and I work out enough that you can tell but i'm not really big, and people compliment me all the time, I'm in a relationship but hot women still occasionally hit on me despite knowing that, despite me being very very awkward in social interactions.

Still, it's nothing like how it is for women where being hot will get guys hitting on you 24/7 and constant attention.
>>
>>11565065
>how easy it is for you to pick up hot girls.

this board is mostly shut-ins, underage or just weird people. you not gonna find a stereotypical handsome-confident chad-meme guy here
>>
>>11565867
really? I've fucked 30 bitches in the past year
>>
>>11565070
this guy tellin the truth
girls always tell me I'm handsome, ask me why I'm not a model and shit, yet I'm only successful with them when I feel happy, dynamic and talkative (which is only about 40% of the time). When I'm not, I'm just spilling spaghettis out and can't go nowhere
>>
>>11565065
Very.

I'm a 9/10 easily and girls just seem to want to talk to me. I have 4 girls I can call up at any time just to screw lol it's pretty great having good genetics :^)
>>
>>11566257
XD
>>
Are these the new cuck threads or something? "I'm ugly, tell me how you handsome people get girls so I can imagine it being me and jerk off"? Fuck off
>>
>>11565867
>you not gonna find a stereotypical handsome-confident chad-meme guy here
there was a literal chad the other day on a thread here
guy was like 6 foot 4 in, god-tier blondish hair and really good facial aesthetics, also he was buff too
>>
>>11566460

>blond

NEEEEEEEEEEXT
>>
I don't know if I would call myself "hot" but a lot of girls are into me meanwhile the one guy I really liked never showed any interest :\
Hopefully things will be different in college
>>
>>11565065
I'm hot but I'm a fag so standards are lower.
>>
>Is face really everything?

Well I'm a manlet with the personality of a potato, but the face of a model, and to me it's pretty easy to pick up girls, so in my case it is true.
>>
>>11565065
Tfw 8/10 when I try
Girls look at me on the street but I'm autismo so I don't do anything about anything and I'm still a virgin
>>
>tfw 5/10 face

absolutely amazing
>>
>>11565065
tfw 8/10 face 9/10 body 6/10 /fa/ rating

its not hard to pull hot girls. Be confident and ignore them until they come to you. If they don't.. fuck it, their loss.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.