[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of jacket would you recommend for an effay battle jacket?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: autismcape.jpg (40KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
autismcape.jpg
40KB, 300x400px
What kind of jacket would you recommend for an effay battle jacket? Jean vests look like shit imo, but I can't think of any slim-fitting jackets with fabric thicc enough for band patches.
Also, metal/punk fashion general.
>>
What is that, metal or crust punk?
>>
>>11559866
why not get a denim jacket with sleeves then?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3247x2436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3247x2436px
Levi's trucker in polished black has been doing well for me. I fucked up the back patch though, going to have to re sew it tomorrow.
>>
>>11560144
How's the cut on that jacket? I'm a skeleton.
>>
>>11560144
is that a methdrinker patch? where do you live?
>>
The fit is pretty slim, not great though. I'm 6'0" and 150 lbs, so not super skellyman, and the size large is pretty loose on me. I'm a cheapskate though, and not about to ruin a more expensive jacket with my bad taste in music. If you know what you're doing I'm certain you could alter it pretty easily.

It is a Meth Drinker patch! I'm a murican, but was lucky enough to catch one of their shows a couple years ago when I lived in France and they did a European tour. Heard they broke up recently, rip best kiwi sludge band.
>>
Exposing your metal power level and not looking like a cringey tryhard is a tightrope walk, but it is possible.
Just don't fall for the vikingcore meme unless you are literally built like Khal Drogo.
On another note, what would an appropriate fragrance for a metalhead? Something dark, subtle, and tasteful, but wouldn't signal to the masses reeking of piss and beer that you're some kind of fashion-conscious lala homo man.
>>
>>11560409
Very true. I only wear mine when I'm either going to a show, or hanging out with close friends who are also into similar music. I feel like if I just wore it while walking around town half the people who saw me would think I was a junky and the other half would think I was a man child who never left high school.
>>
>>11560144
/mu/ beginner's guide for heavy metal and cool badass edgy rock and roll cool guy music swans (appropriate for transition from anco/radiohead itunes playlist to the next rock and roll level)
>>
>>11560461
>not saying you like swans to pick up naive liberal arts college freshmen
>>
>>11560384

dope gr8 band, seen them a bunch of times. was surprised to see it on your jacket. the dudes live just down the road from me.
>>
>>11559866
Denim levis(trucker and classic) lee and wrangler.
Leather is top as well
>>11560026
Metal
>>
File: 83475892345.jpg (158KB, 500x784px) Image search: [Google]
83475892345.jpg
158KB, 500x784px
Female metal fashion is my jam.
>>
Went to the mall today to check out some fits. The Levi's denim jacket might have worked if it came in a small.
Shamefully, the best option I found so far was a fake olive drab military jacket from American Eagle. Probably would've worked, but the pre-torn look struck me as tacky and poser.
>>
>>11562299
>Iron Maiden
Jesus Christ
>>
>>11562939
"I love their great musicianship and ability to create an wholesome metal experience."
>>
File: 1465527733478.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1465527733478.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>11562939
>>11563264
>talking shit about Maiden
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.