[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want these, but they are made in the US and I live in the UK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bootyshorts.png (386KB, 1215x673px) Image search: [Google]
bootyshorts.png
386KB, 1215x673px
I want these, but they are made in the US and I live in the UK and dont wanna pay for $80 shipping.

What are these kinds of shorts called, and where can I get similar ones here in England?
>>
I saw em in the Gay sauna shop in Manchester. Maybe they have a website
>>
>>11547809
>Gay sauna shop in Manchester

?
>>
>>11547819
;)
>>
>>11547838

no i mean is that the actual name of it or something?

i cant find it on google
>>
>>11547848
>gay AND autistic
>>
>>11547608
in the states we call those "bait" but i think in england stores will list them as "shitposts."
>>
>>11547866

no im serious

its surprisingly difficult to find these for men, most places only sell womens bootyshorts
>>
>>11547608
Merifag here, to be honest these man booty shorts are fine if you are swimming or going to the beach but if you dont have the right body type then its going to look like shit, that means anything other than a mesomorph with nice gluts. Other than that the number print makes it look really feminine so chances are a lot of gay dudes will buy this particular shorts.

gl op.
>>
>>11547916

i am a mesomorph with nice glutes
>>
Kek, my cousins own Ruffskin. They're really really nice guys. I'm not a huge fan of their clothing exactly, but I wholeheartedly support their business.

You should stop being a poorfag and just buy the real thing instead of a knockoff m8. Those guys work hard and deserve your business.
>>
>>11547919
same but i wear compression shorts instead of the booty shorts.
>>
>>11548030

i have those too, but its annoying not having pockets for my phone and stuff
>>
>>11547608
what the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>11548040

what? i think theyd be fun to wear to the gym and stuff
>>
>>11548036
no dude i wear compression shorts when im at the beach,swimming or doing somthing where it gives me and excuse to show off my body.
>>
>>11548057
you're a liar and nobody will ever like you
>>
>>11548077
???
in what way am i a liar?

>>11548069

ah. i normally wear mine at the gym or jogging, but it sucks to have to hold my phone in one hand while i run
>>
File: bandphone.jpg (6KB, 188x233px) Image search: [Google]
bandphone.jpg
6KB, 188x233px
>>11548103
get this lad
The arm bands are good too.
>>
>>11547608
They're just called trunks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.