[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kind of brand of shoes are fit for normiecore? I list what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 10545_1_1.jpg (61KB, 1100x1651px) Image search: [Google]
10545_1_1.jpg
61KB, 1100x1651px
what kind of brand of shoes are fit for normiecore?

I list what I could come up with.

Nike
Reebok
Adidas
Palladium
Converse
>>
>>11544168
You forgot Normie Balance.
>>
Raf Velcro's, Ann D High tops, Geo's, New balance, Allen Edmund. Pick and choose honestly, these are all lowest of the low on the normcore spectrum.
>>
File: 1453428078130.jpg (101KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1453428078130.jpg
101KB, 1600x1600px
>>
File: 1465924821709.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1465924821709.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>11544936
get outta here, velcro ho
>>
rip on stans all you guys want to, they're a classic shoe. They're literally fuckin everywhere in europe, but in america (ESPECIALLY in the south) they're completely unheard of. I have seen maybe 3 people in stans in america and they all looked pretty good. i ordered some navy ones yesterday, tired of wearing my adidas formels and needed something a bit more low key.
>>
>>11544182
that's dadcore, not normiecore.
99% of all NB colorways are shit - even for their classic models and you would need to live where that big N-branding won't automatically associate you with dadcore or be above it.
>>
>>11544168
everything under $100
>>
>>11546471
dadcore and normiecore can be the same anon

NB is a better fit for normiecore than Nike for instance
>>
>>11544168

vans/converse are the plebeian core shoe
>>
>>11546476
>NB is a better fit for normiecore than Nike for instance
nope, Nike owns the sneaker market by a big margin and every normie has their pair of Nike Roshes.
>>
>>11546491
noone really wears Roshes anymore, not even the normies, they too hopped onto the Adidas train with the newer models or wearing their good ol' Sambas
>>
>>11546516
nope. Adidas just has lots of shills and it appears so on the internet.
just look at Adidas' shitty revenue in the US for a reality check.
>>
>>11546516
>normies not going to buy $70 Roshes and instead falling for the Adidas boost meme for more than double the price
>>
>>11544168
http://www.zappos.com/mens-sneakers-athletic-shoes~fr?s=goLiveDate/desc/#!/mens-sneakers-athletic-shoes~fr?s=recentSalesStyle/desc
>>
>>11546537
prime boost is not that expensive and i wasn't referring to the "super exclusive" UB meme, there's zx flux, tubular etc and the older models like Samba, Gazelle, those and the Cons are the epitome of the normie shoes or all the mall tier Adidas and Nike models, Adidas Neo shit, AM90s, fuck, i hate those shoes
>>
File: fppfpfp.png (2MB, 1552x911px) Image search: [Google]
fppfpfp.png
2MB, 1552x911px
> Filling Pieces

nothing screams normie more than this
>>
>>11546565
i yet to see any of these on the street, also the price point makes it impossible to become a true normie brand
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.