[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are black chuck taylors a bad choice for a new pair of sneakers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Are black chuck taylors a bad choice for a new pair of sneakers? My typical outfit is just black jeans and a black t-shirt, so I'm not exactly the most /fa/ person to begin with. My main concern is not looking like one of those people who think police brutality is a good thing.
>>
>>11542198
>another chucks thread
holy shit get whatever the fuck you want, now leave
>>
>>11542202
I don't know what I want, that's why I'm asking!
>>
this didn't need its own thread my dude. hit up the QTDDTOT/fuccboi general - or, if you're new and was just looking for some everyday wardrobe advice from your most fashionable 4chan friendos, i suggest that you instead take your search to somewhere more friendly and with more of a conventional taste in clothes

otherwise, lurk more and grow some balls instead of letting your insecurities stop you from wearing possibly the most normie shoes the world has to offer
>>
>>11542198
Black chuck are ok, nice, cheap and simple shoes
but a lot of people are wearing them, if you don't care about that them buy them, if you want something less normie try some alternative as example pic related.
>>
>>11542198
they're not comfortable.
>>
>>11542587
Well, i find them pretty comfortable.
>>
>>11542719
me too

>>11542587
fix your feet
>>
>>11542198
Chucks are fine. If you don't want to look edgy then dont wear all black.
>>
>>11542198
>a t shirt, jeans, and generic sneakers = someone who thinks police brutality is a good thing
where the fuck is the logic
>>
>>11542198
honestly dude if you just want a comfy simple outfit then i'd go with some like black or grey new balance 574 or 420s.

I know you said that chucks are comfy but NB's are made for every day wear and are designed to hold you in comfort all day and all the while looking unassuming and chill.

also you don't have to fucking lace them up every time you put them on, i hate that shit with vans/chucks
>>
>>11542198
Like, it's pretty hard to wear all black and not look like someone who wants to do a mass shooting
>>
Get Chuck II's
>>
>>11542198
Chucks are the most normie shoes that every high school girl wears if you want that then sure go ahead
>>
File: disgusted drake.png (129KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted drake.png
129KB, 300x300px
>>11542198
>laces
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.