[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have only $500 for a leather jacket >think of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Bag.jpg (327KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Bag.jpg
327KB, 3264x2448px
>be me
>have only $500 for a leather jacket
>think of hitting up the thrift stores in NYC to try and get lucky
>invite a friend of mine to go to SoHo to look around first
>he was the master of stores but didn't have time to prepare
>fuck it
>go around SoHo and look for a leather jacket joint
>find a fucking schotts out of the blue
>go inside and qt pi shot thicc girl helps us out
>find out we looked like plebs for going in there with half a grand to buy a jacket
>almost spill my spaghetti as the girl starts to laugh trying her best to hold it in
>I awkwardly walk to the front desk with my friend to ask if there are any other location
>another guy working there tells me to go to The Gap or some other pleb shit store
>girl comes back and gives my friend directions to BLK Denim
>walking in this terrible heat 4 times in a circle looking for the store
>we passed BLK denim the first time and never noticed
>finally find it and go in
>qt pi tall blonde girl helps us look for a jacket
>when she shook my hand gallons of sweat poured from my head and I can already fell the BO getting stronger
>she leads us to a rack with jackets on sale for 60-70% off
>don't have enough money for tax so my friend and me walk to the bank 2 blocks away
>come back and find out we need 20 more bucks
>my friend says fuck it and uses his debit card
>machine doesn't work
>he has to walk to the bank again to get the jacket
>try my best to strike up an awkward conversation with the girl who is helping us
>accidentally stumble on my words using 50s lingo
>she looks at me as if I was some sort of autistic NEET loser
>fiend eventually comes back
>we pay and leave
>tfw I didn't fall for the $2,000 leather jacket meme
>>
>>11541021
>>be me
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>11541021
Show the jacket.
>>
File: IMG_20160721_182812.jpg (714KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160721_182812.jpg
714KB, 2448x3264px
>>11541044
>>
>>11541070
Not bad
>>
>>11541089
Thanks senpai. Got lucky they were having a sale or else my ass would have had to come back in another month.
>>
>>11541094
I'd get one but idk what I'd wear it with
>>
>>11541021
holy shit i hope that jacket protects you from the world you fucking autist lmao
>>
>>11541025
Sure. What the actual fuck?
>>
Nice jacket. Good look finding the confidence to wear it in public without feeling self conscious about yourself though.
>>
>>11541021
I fell for the $2000 jacket meme but not the $5000 jacket meme. Balmain homme, 50% off
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.