[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there an equally versatile shoe? I don't care about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: P6136045_zps18b44ea3.jpg (188KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
P6136045_zps18b44ea3.jpg
188KB, 550x413px
is there an equally versatile shoe?

I don't care about the price, these have lasted me 2 years and I've worn them everyday.
>>
>>11535294
alot of shoes can last 2 years lol
common projects arent some godsend miracle shoe
baka delusional normies
>>
>>11535304
specifics please m8
>>
I've had mine for 4 now and they're still going strong
>>
>>11535419
they're starting to look like shit tho
>>
File: IMG_20160720_131514612_HDR.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160720_131514612_HDR.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>
>>11535307
my fucking vans old skools have lasted me about 5 years and they cost fucking £35 or something. The only sort of shoes that wouldn't last you 2 years would have had to have cost about £3 to manufacture and be made by a poor bandladeshi toddler out of sack material.
I bought a pair of etnies when i started out high school and albiet a little tight on me now, i still wear them for work at my shitey labour job. Throw them in the washing machine and they come at almost good as new.
>>
>>11535535
The foxing on those shits becomes unglued after one month of wear who do you think you are kidding.
>>
>>11535294
Superstars are known for how long lasting they are.
>>
>>11535294
>I don't care about the price, these have lasted me 2 years and I've worn them everyday.
I can guarantee they look like shit by now as do any sneakers with rubber soles worn more than about 100 times, which means you do in fact care about price or else you'd have replaced them by now
>>
Almost any kind of skate shoes will match that level of durability. Although I heard that non-pro vans are shitty. I've had a pair of nike satires for 2 years now and the sole is only like 2-3 mm worn off. I washed them with soap recently and they look pretty nice.
>>
>>11535597
not anymore, they changed the production so that the toecap now stops before the side panels instead of being sown under it, makes them easy to split as you walk, although i dont know if the deluxe pairs are any different
>>
>>11535294
I've got some Sambas that have lasted 5 years.

65 bucks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.