[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else lose their desire for sick cops? Not that I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1405383563682.jpg (400KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1405383563682.jpg
400KB, 1280x960px
Anyone else lose their desire for sick cops? Not that I've "made it" in any sense, but I've lost the urge to keep buying new clothes. I've only purchased a few articles of clothing this year (lightwash denim, shorts, t-shirt, running shoes). I don't have much of a desire to be effay because I know it's a never-ending cycle of trying to keep up.
>>
File: zPhAM.jpg (43KB, 340x486px) Image search: [Google]
zPhAM.jpg
43KB, 340x486px
Yeah I thought now I've got a nice office job I'd finally be buying sick clothes all the time for work and downtime but ive lost the energy now, and wear the same blue or white shirt with grey trousers to work and keep it comfy on the weekends
>>
>>11532246
I mean there is always room for improvement, but maybe trying another hobby and make fashion your side hobby.
>>
>>11532272
yeah this is true
i had fashion as my main interest for like 2 years but i got so sick of it so i just stopped caring, later when i found other interests i got the urge back
>>
Fashion, unlike most hobbies, is very dynamic. You have to really be motivated to stay on it to keep up.

I'd say keep it as a backup but it's probably not for you.

That or you could just find a style that works for you that isn't too reliant on what's currently a-la-mode.

I went through this a couple years ago and come to /fa/ only a little bit now for inspo for new stuff that works with my aesthetic.
>>
>>11532246
To be honest?

When I was a poor student, I craved clothing a lot more than I do now. Now that I could easily afford what I want, I don't really have the fervor for it. I certainly still like buying good clothing every now and then, it's just become more rare.

I think there was an element of unobtainability to it all that made it more alluring or something.
>>
>>11532482
>>11532482
>I think there was an element of unobtainability to it all that made it more alluring or something.

Gotta agree. I really wanted CP's more than anything else when i was a student. Graduated and got some money but realized i didn't want them that badly
>>
File: 1463825034054.jpg (319KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1463825034054.jpg
319KB, 1366x2048px
I'm with ya OP, I just want to stay comfy at this point. I only buy new clothes when I get tired of what I'm wearing, or just see something that looks nice.
Fashion is too anxiety-inducing
>>
>>11532482
bateman whats ur fave piece of "out there" clothing that you own
>>
>>11532246
Trying to keep up with what? It sounds to me like you're buying what other people like, hypebeast. Fashion isn't the latest drop, or the best quality designer item. Fashion should be creative, and depend entirely on the individual.

Stop buying RO and NMD's because other people said it's cool. Buy and do make something with what you have.
>>
File: 1493024.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493024.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
there are bigass no-cop threads on all the major menswear forums and probably the womens ones too. everyone eventually realizes how, at best, jawnz are pointless and at worst financially and mentally damaging. they stop copping for a few months, only buying t shirts and undies at walmart, then they stumble back to ebay or yahoo jp and the cycle repeats.

saying that i still have quite a few things that i must cop reason be damned
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.