[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm vaping now not because I think it's cool and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (64KB, 768x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 768x467px
I'm vaping now not because I think it's cool and I'm trying to quit cigarettes. I'm walking around with this mouth fedora. How can I vape and still look /fa/?
>>
File: pic.jpg (37KB, 450x769px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
37KB, 450x769px
put in in a paper bag a la pic related
>>
Do it in the car or in private instead of all the time while you're out.
>>
>>11529811
I think that you should be comfortable with yourself only then will anyyhing you do be effay.
>>
Get into techwear
>>
File: vapelol.jpg (87KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
vapelol.jpg
87KB, 600x450px
>>11529811
Go cold turkey.
>>
Hopefully walking around vaping and looking like a retard will only embarass you and encourage you to give up the habit sooner. It wil basically shame you off of nicotine
>>
>>11529811
if u already quit smoking cigs and your vaping now
the biggest step is to just stop using the vape
>>
File: 2Z29Ar3.png (302KB, 476x549px) Image search: [Google]
2Z29Ar3.png
302KB, 476x549px
Hey OP, do you know this chick?
>>
>>11529811 If you're absolutely going to vape no matter what, choose a slim pen, not a box mod. Besides that, avoid high vegetable glycerin (VG) fluids, much of the vapour production comes from the VG concentration. As a result of using less VG to propylene glycol (PG) you'll be producing less vapour but still get the same nicotine hit.
>>
>>11529887
I worded it wrong I'm vaping to quit cigs
>>
I think if you treat vaping like smoking you will avoid a lot of the stigma. Dont vape on the street, dont get a big ass vaporiser, vape where people smoke if that isnt going to make you want to have a smoke.
>>
>>11529811
kek at mouth fedora
>>
Those Blu e-cigs where pretty stylish

looked like a ciggerrette, the battery back/holder even looked like a ciggerrette pack

and blu sells their carts with 0 tobacco as well
vanilla and cherry are good

the voltage sucks and you don't get much of a hit compared the mouth fedoras, but its stylish
>>
start smoking cigarettes again
>>
>>11529811
Smoke ones that look like actual cigarettes.
>>
>>11532111
>>11531938
>>11531872
these
>>
>>11529811
If you are self-conscious enough to ask how to pull off a vape pen on a mongolian knock-off babushka carving website, then you are not /fa/ enough to pull it off anyways.
>>
>>11532062
Ayyyyy
>>
File: image.gif (497KB, 215x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
497KB, 215x168px
>>11529891
>>
>>11529811
Get a Pax Juul.
>>
Those always look off no matter how you look. Get the white ones that looks like a cigarette. Otherwise it'll look like you're having spazma.
>>
>>11529811
Just get some fucking nicotine patches and keep a tooth pick in your mouth faggot.
Also I quit a daily fentanyl, weed, cig, alcohol, and cocaine habit cold turkey with no kind of help whatsoever (though in hindsight the fentanyl withdraws possibly could've killed me) but the point is; you definitely can quit cigs without sucking on a little robo dick.
Just take up excersizing. Lift in the mornings, and at night go on a nice, long run while listening to your favorite music a few hours before you sleep.
>>
>>11533424
like anyone should take advice from a degenerate
>>
>>11533424
Calling bullshit on cold turkey but how did you do it? Lifting and running will only take up so much more time and when you say "sleep" what do you mean? Sleep is the last thing thats gonna be happening.

Also opiate wd won't kill you unlike benzos (seizures ect) unless im mistaken about fent.
>>
>>11529864
all my keks
>>
Dont blow that shit in public. Its embarrassing enough as it is.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.