[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these good outfits? I dont wear shorts often, just bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0397.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0397.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Are these good outfits? I dont wear shorts often, just bought some new ones.
>>
File: IMG_0398.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>11526726
>>
It might just be the angle, but those shorts look really long.

It would be best if you posted yourself wearing the actual outfits. You can blur out your face or even your whole head if you're squeamish. Fit is an important part of what makes a good outfit, so seeing how you wear a piece of clothing is important to determine if it's any good on you.
>>
>>11526963
they go down to the knees
>>
>>11526963
also, so the shirts dont look bad? A friend told me he woulda stayed away from stripes.
>>
>>11526985
>>11526992
You're going to get a lot more replies if you post this with a picture in the WAYWT or fuccboi general threads, I'll recommend the latter since it seems like you're new (>>11508222). The picture is going to be necessary for you to get any replies at all, though. Fashion - /fa/ is a Creative board that specializes in a visual medium, just like Art Criticism - /ic/. What do you expect would happen if somebody went there and asked them to critique a drawing they refused to post?
>Hey guys, did I do a good job on my self portrait? I used pencils, here's a picture of them. I think some of the lines are pretty good, and I didn't smudge it at all.
It would be absurd! This is pretty much the same situation.

You should also READ THE STICKY and lurk more. The sticky would tell you that most shorts these days are cut so that they fall above the knee, but I don't really know what other feedback you can expect from what you've given us(me).
>>
File: 1378072343878 (2).png (3KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
1378072343878 (2).png
3KB, 208x208px
Honestly the shorts look too long and the stripes/colors of the shirts look bad. What kind of shoes would you be wearing with these?

No offense but you seem like you are kinda new to the whole fashion thing. I'd suggest browsing inspo threads/waywt/fuccboi generals for a couple weeks before buying anything. Also look at the wiki.

Once you get an idea of what you like, start buying some stuff from places like H&M and Uniqlo. This stuff wont be the highest quality but that doesn't matter because you might buy it and decide two weeks later you don't really like it, it won't matter too much because they don't cost much. Once you feel confident in what you like you can start spending more for nicer stuff.

In the man time one of the best things you can do to look more fashionable is to get in shape.
If you're skinny/fat/skinnyfat start eating decently and run/lift a few times a week. Good luck breh.
>>
>>11526726
>shorts
>fashionable

lmaoo
>>
File: 4946541321.png (924KB, 563x603px) Image search: [Google]
4946541321.png
924KB, 563x603px
>>11527873
to each their own man
>>
File: heatwave.png (2MB, 1722x1474px) Image search: [Google]
heatwave.png
2MB, 1722x1474px
>>11527873
What the fuck else do you want me to wear, man?
Dying of heatstroke may be /fa/ but it's not fashionable
>>
If your tasteless enough to have 4chan tell u an outfit is good, you should probably just give up on everything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.