[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Figured this would be the best board to ask. Do any of you know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Figured this would be the best board to ask. Do any of you know where I can get a custom steel signet ring? I've found gold and silver and such rather easily but I would much prefer a blued steel than gold or silver.
>>
This is not at all fashionable go back to /v/
>>
>>11516692
>go back to /v/
>for a signet ring
uwotm8
>>
File: FRESH PRINCE OF FUCK YOU.png (216KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
FRESH PRINCE OF FUCK YOU.png
216KB, 500x380px
>>11516692
>>
>>11516692
rings are fashion, even if you don't like them
>>
>>11516681
Fedora-core
>>
>i want a signet ring
>i don't want it in a precious metal

whats the point of having a 'hey look how fucking rich my family is' ring if you're going to get it made out of poor people metal?
>>
>>11516726
>>11516714
>>11516699
Rings can be fashionable sure but if OP wants a ring like the one in the picture then clearly they have do not have very good common sense about fashion
>>
>>11517198
>hey look how fucking rich my family is' ring
That's not what a signet ring is at all and it would better fit the theme I want for it.

>>11517227
That was just for the thread pic, it would look much like that at all other than general shape.
>>
>>11516681
any decent jeweler should be able to accommodate you. I don't mean big box franchise jewellery stores mind you
>>
>>11517263
>would
*wouldn't

>>11517267
Do you have any examples? Obviously like Kay Jewelers wouldn't but I don't really know where to go to find a proper one. I know there's a locally owned store downtown where I live but I think they're just a distributor, nothing in house.
>>
God you're not one of those Americans that thinks you have a coat of arms are you
>>
>>11517285
any place that calls themselves a jeweler will either have the means to whip something up, or the connections to make it happen
>>
>>11517344
No, I'm having my maker's mark put on it. My family name is mostly worthless.

>>11517357
Alright, thanks.
>>
Have your chamberlain figure it out

Oh, you don't have one? Then you have no business getting a signet ring
>>
File: 1456286688345.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1456286688345.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
>>11517994
>only nobles or 1%'s can have signet rings
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.