[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eyebrows seem to be one of the most important facial features

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (33KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 300x400px
Eyebrows seem to be one of the most important facial features that can be readily changed.

That said, can anyone provide advice or a tutorial on how to shape eyebrows so they have a more straight (literal) and masculine appearance? My brows do not have a curve but they are thicker in one area and the outer ends tend to slope down and are not that "chiseled" look I'm trying to achieve.

Pic is what I'm going for.
>>
>>11509121
Provide pic of your eyebrows OP.
>>
>>11509121
His eyebrows are naturally shaped like that by the looks of things

If you shape then yourself, it is extremely hard to make them look like they naturally grew that way and the edge would be too hard. When your eyebrows have a hard edge to them you look like a bigger faggot than a guy with natty arched brows sucking a dick
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 335x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 335x447px
>>11509152
Ignore his hair and look at how shit the brows with a hard edge look

If you plug them then you could maybe create a decent shape without a hard edge but that will take a really long time

Whatever you do, don't wax or do the stron technique
>>
File: Photo on 7-12-16 at 20.30.jpg (17KB, 412x108px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 7-12-16 at 20.30.jpg
17KB, 412x108px
>>11509121
My eyebrows are natural yet all my friends ask me if i pick them
/fa/'s opinion?
i will try to take a better photo if this one is shit
>>
>>11509166
My opinion is that your self conscious eyebrows are getting in the way of my self conscious eyebrow thread.

But yeah, they look a little narrow.
>>
>>11509166
Take a better pic
>>
>>11509160
Hmm that's about the exact opposite of what I'm looking for. Would it be wise to possibly remove some "weight" in my eyebrows by trimming long hairs in order to give a more straight and polished look, while leaving the end as they are? I'm wondering if this would help give a "stronger" appearance without looking like they've been messed with as that's the last thing I'm going for.
>>
>>11509166
hitler don't even try those lies here you and I both know that you pluck them
>>
>>11509121
you can blot out your eyebrows with concealer and try drawing out your ideal eyebrow and see if it looks as you want it to look
>>
File: 20160702_085908.jpg (339KB, 2085x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160702_085908.jpg
339KB, 2085x1440px
How do i make my eyebrows look good?
>>
File: angry anime girl.jpg (30KB, 307x386px) Image search: [Google]
angry anime girl.jpg
30KB, 307x386px
>tfw angled down eyebrows so it looks like I'm mad as hell all the time

plus they fade out towards the ends. it's not fair bros
>>
File: 13071212.jpg (17KB, 346x105px) Image search: [Google]
13071212.jpg
17KB, 346x105px
>>
>tfw blonde eyebrows that look barely visible
What can I do in this situation?
>>
>>11511128
tint 'em
>>
what should one do when the eyebrows have different form and curve, it really makes face non symetrical ;(
>>
>>11511339
I have this as well
any solutions?
>>
>>11511235
Have the same eyebrows, so many girls jealous of it.
>>
>>11509160
nah dude my eyebrows have high arch and their still masculine. i actually have had bitches compliment them,
i dont get them professionally groomed either i just let me sister fuck w them as she pleases
>>
>>11511360
nope. haven't found yet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.