[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK /fa/ I need your expertise here. I've come across a predicament

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 166177_ts.jpg (78KB, 1154x1154px) Image search: [Google]
166177_ts.jpg
78KB, 1154x1154px
OK /fa/ I need your expertise here. I've come across a predicament in my life where I need a pair of good looking boots that I can wear everyday. Basically I shattered my left ankle while hiking (in sandals) and now need some shoes, at least for a while, that give me great support. I've already figured out what I'm going to do for short season so I'm hot worried about that. But, I seem to have fallen NJ love with the tanker boot style, but the only ones I can find are shiny black or desert tan, and neither of those fit my wardrobe. So, I come to you asking if you know of any easy off boots that look nice and can be worn every day. Not too expensive, but they don't have to be cheap.
>>
Maybe if I toned the shine down on the corcorans I could make them neutral enough to work.
>>
If you want to go full autist mode and wear jump boots like the Airborne, at least do yourself a favor and get their side-zip boots instead of tankers with that Kingdom Hearts belt shit. I also can't really recommend wearing jump boots with anything but slacks/suits, but it could work once you break them in and give them a vintage look.

Also, don't go walking around with your pant cuffs tucked in/bloused in your jump boots, especially cap toes. Just a word of advice.
>>
>>11503060
Mmm, I'd probably only blouse them if I were in the woods. I may cuff, but that's it. Like I said, everyday wear. So they'll get nice and vintage looking real quick, haha. By the way, do you know of any way to take the shine off of a black leather boot?
>>
>>11503070
Just don't polish them. Also soak them in water and wear them for a day.

If you want boots for innawoods but also want the adaptability of being worn casually with jeans or cargoes, I'd recommend getting hot weathers; they are very flexible with little to no break-in period, and your feet won't roast in them like the hard grain Corcorans.
>>
>>11503107
I have dedicated hiking boots, but should I happen to go out without them, I wouldnt want whatever pants I'm wearing to get snagged at the cuff. When you say hot weather boots, do you mean a certain brand?
>>
>>11503032

that's a scary story. what happened? if i couldn't wear my marsells ever again i would cry for days
>>
>>11503111
No any brand will do
>>
>>11503121
Basically I was with some mates, we were gonna go down to a local swimming hole. Hang around in hammocks, just have a good time. On the way out I was wearing wet Birkenstock's, going down a hill and my foot slid out of the right one, but the left stayed in place. Major dislocation, broke the joint, and three other bones. I have a picture of it. It's pretty gnarly.
>>11503122
OK, I'll look at em. I'm going to be buying a lot of boots, so I'm up for anything at this point.
>>
File: 6787897y89678.jpg (88KB, 836x812px) Image search: [Google]
6787897y89678.jpg
88KB, 836x812px
>>11503032
>>
>>11503176
I like those. Very clean. Docs right?
>>
>>11503188

Yeah man Alfie 8-Eye
>>
>>11503199
Huh, they come in a really nice red color too.
>>
>>11503032
red wing iron rangers are pretty good quality if that's the look you're going for.
there's also nike sfb's but i'm not sure if that's what you're after since they're kinda techwear/military esque but with a slim silhouette
>>
File: sku6117fweb1.jpg (181KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sku6117fweb1.jpg
181KB, 1000x1000px
What do you think of these /fa/?
>>
>>11505871
those look fucking awesome. Hope I can get some like that
>>
>>11506176
French ranger boots, they seem to be hard to find.
>>
>>11507042
varusteleka
>>
>>11507670
They don't have my size, I need like a 42 or 43, all they have is 40.
>>
>>11503032
Name and price if u can put the price in u.s dollars I live in America
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.