[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new shoes arrive >pic related >fit just right with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: ANND.jpg (550KB, 1280x1062px) Image search: [Google]
ANND.jpg
550KB, 1280x1062px
>new shoes arrive
>pic related
>fit just right with pressure on the big toe
>cut my toe nail really short
>feels a bit better but still snug
>100% leather

will they stretch? should i size up one? theres no half sizes im usually an 8.5 these are a size 8

anyone here have experience with ann demeulemeester leather? does it stretch? what do you think of the quality?

the only leather i have own is my doc martens so i don't know much about it
>>
>>11492454
they're not going to stretch all that much
if you don't have any wiggle room then you might want to size up
>>
>>11492470
you're probably right. im like 90% sure the size nine will be too big though if the 8's fit just right.
>>
>>11492454
Keep sizing down until you get to 0, then cop a nice pair of shoes fammo
>>
>>11492566
wow good one senpai
>>
guys, short question, what is the best shoe size to have when you are into fashion? like, what size is popular enough so there are always enough pairs made, but unpopular enough that it is often available even after the popular ones are all sold out?
>>
>>11492578
girls size, theyre always the cheapest since no one wears them
>>
>>11492578
size 9 is the most common shoe size for men so probably the worst to have. i think maybe 11.5 is good. also stop derailing my thread you could have posted this in fuccboi general you faggot
>>
>>11492454
They will strech, don't worry. If you want to speed up the process, just make them wet and wear with thick socks till they dry up.
>>
>>11492630
thats going to fuck up the shoe and make it smell im not doing that
>>
>>11492630
you're retarded

shoes don't stretch
>>
>>11492684
leather stretches homie
>>
>>11492701
not half a size, it takes shape at most but if it's too small it's too small
>>
>>11492701
it actually shrinks desu
>>
>>11492726
fuck. ive been walking around in them a little bit and they were starting to feel better but maybe im deluding my self into thinking that cause i want to keep them......
>>
i don't get it why do all of you fags dress like you want to shoot up a school
>>
>>11492752
well those are nice shoes. if i had the money to wear ann d shoes i would be happy with 2 sizes too small. if you can swap them out for a larger size then you should do that, don't know if they are still available?
>>
>>11492752
you can take them to a cobbler and have them professionaly stretched out about a half size dude
>>
>>11492684
They do, fucktard. Learn to use google.
>>
>>11492768
yea they have a size 9 available but i think they will be way too big since the 8s fit just right what i really need is a 8.5
>>11492772
hmm this is a possibility
>>
File: penelope-cruz-vanilla-sky.jpg (367KB, 1200x679px) Image search: [Google]
penelope-cruz-vanilla-sky.jpg
367KB, 1200x679px
>>11492625
tfw 12
>>
>>11492726
I've owned a lot of leather shoes and never experienced that with leather shoes. Maybe you're letting your leather dry out too much?
>>
>>11492454
Suprised you find them so tight, I have a pair in size 42 myself and I normally wear 9.5 and they fit me perfectly. Maybe make sure your socks aren't too thick because if I wear thick socks it does get tight. It won't stretch tho so you may be getting the best you can tbqh
>>
>>11493188
I switch to these really thin uniqlo socks and they feel better than my thick Nike socks. now when I stand they feel pretty comfortable when I walk I can feel pressure on my big toe but it's not bad. probably shouldn't walk long distances in them if I keep them.
>>
>>11492578
>tfw size 46
basically only hypebeast shoes stock 46, it's really rare that i find shoes that i like in my size, but on the positive my size usually is the last to sell
forget about jap shoes though
>>
>>11492454
Get a pair of boots without a zipper you fucking child.
>>
>>11494574
maybe he likes zippers
>>
>>11494574
they arent even boots you colossal pleb
>>
>>11494574
zippers are functional and look pretty cool when not overdone

Just leave senpai
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.