[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have job interview >"oh by the way you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 11111111111.gif (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
11111111111.gif
27KB, 200x200px
>have job interview
>"oh by the way you can't wear jeans lol"
>glance out door
>every bitch is wearing yoga pants

why is this allowed?

also w2c cheap pants and shoes now that i have to go buy a bunch of shit
>>
>>11486032
uniqlo
and agreed yoga pants are the most disgusting piece of apparel to exist, when not being used for their intended purpose
>>
>>11486039
but what about the shoes senpai

all i have are some old sperrys and those have been ruined by highschool prep faggots
>>
>>11486097
Just wear whatever you need to so you're not fired. Look into getting some basic black or brown bluchers/derbies, they work with anything you put on. Sperries won't work because they're seen as too casual. Just go into a DSW and get some cheapo shoes to start with.
>>
>>11486109
well yeah i was just gonna buy some shitty chinos and whatever until i put together some money for some nice wool pants or some shit that i would actually wear, any recs though? i still don't want to waste money

i hate chinos so much
>>
>>11486142
Chinos arent bad as long as you buy slim fitting ones. Levis makes good ones that are really soft. Some good derbies are redwing postman (if you wanna spend a little extra) but if you want to keep it around ~100 then get Aldo Edoewien, it $80 and will last you until you can afford better shoes.
>>
>>11486180
i'll take a look at those, but that's still a little steep considering i'll probably never wear them out on my own

they really just need to be comfortable and not look like they were glued together by some vietnamese kid, i don't care if they spontaneously combust 2 months later
>>
>>11486202
$80 is about the cheapest you'll get before they're ugly as sin. Try thrifting, you might find something decent.
>>
>>11486238
fuck it maybe i'll just apply to another job where i don't have to buy shit

thanks anyway senpaitachi
>>
>>11486260
Jesus Christ, swallow your pride, buy some trousers, and go to work.
Use some of your own judgement.
Work is a place to work, not swan around being fa. Make money before first, think about how you look second.

I would honestly kick the shit out of someone in my area because they gave up a job because of fucking trousers.
>>
>>11486299
i don't have the money to go buy a bunch of new clothes and shoes is the problem
>>
>>11486356
Do you have family or friends that can lend you a pair of trousers/shoes? they don't have to look good and you'll only need them until you can afford to buy new ones.
>>
>>11486369
i've got one or two pairs of old trousers that suck, sure i won't get fired for violating dress codes

but i made this thread because why the fuck can't i wear jeans while literal translucent clothing is allowed?
>>
>>11486388
just get some slim fit chinos, chances are if they fit you you'll still look better than most office rats
not sure about the shoes, probably some classic leather shoe, maybe oxfords? you'd need to pay a pretty penny for decent ones though
>>
>>11486032
roll up wearing meggings i dare you
>>
>>11486404
>office
not even, it's retail

>>11486438
w2c
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.