[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ I am a mess. I can hardly ever find clothing that fits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

/fa/

I am a mess. I can hardly ever find clothing that fits due to my height and ridiculously long arms.

This is the best I could come up with. Where the fuck do I find clothing for tall/lanky men (I'm located in southern Germany) and what style would suit me, anyway?

pic related, me, yesterday, trying to find something that does not look complete shit on me. i swapped the tie for a black one.
>>
Lurk more and you will get better m80
>>
Dump the tie and get higher rise pants and it'd look p siq
>>
>>11483562
>get higher rise pants and it'd look p siq
Impossibru.
Fucking impossibru. Those are the tallest pants in the entire fucking store (H&M) and I am too poor to afford anything else.
>>
dont even think about wearing short sleeve shirt, you look like fast food evening shift manager
>>
get fit, get good jeans and plain tshirt, insta win for your bodytype
>>
>>11483572
>dont even think about wearing short sleeve shirt

It's pretty fucking impossibru finding a shirt with sleeves long enough for my arms.

>>11483574
I could lose some fat, but then I'd look like a skeleton.
>>
>>11483597
>I could lose some fat
He said get fit, not get thin.
>>
>>11483496
that pretty good for normie standards. musste was formales tragen oder geht auch tshirt und jeans?
>>
SHORT SLEEVE = BLUE COLLAR POOR FAG
>>
>>11483496
mate are you austismo? Get some jeans a mother fkn t shirt and a jacket and you're done
>>
>ridiculously long arms

You won the genetic lottery and is complaining? What is your wingspan? You should be doing some sport where this is an advantage (like all the cool sports) and nailing it. Fuck you. Really, fuck you.
>>
>>11483641
>He said get fit, not get thin.

I am fairly fit. I can squat 110kg and deadlift 140kg for 5 reps. I am a bit of a fatty though, I weigh 100kg.

>>11483647

It's not about what I have to wear, but about what I *can* wear without looking like a lanky, skinnyfat giraffe.

>>11483952
Mate, are you illiterate? I said in the OP that most stuff looks shit on me due to my proportions.

>>11483970
I don't know what my wingspan is but I am 1.98m tall. That is 6'6" in burgers. And no, this is *not* winning the genetic lottery, as proven by my fucking picture.
>>
>>11483496
Dude it's not as bad as others make it out to be. Honestly, ditch the tie, and the short sleeved shirt, the shirt sleeved doesn't look bad, but the moment I read someone saying it looked like a fast food manager, I saw it and now I can't help but to look at it that way. If you got a patterned or different coloured short sleeve, you'd be fine. Get a good long sleeved dress shirt, you'll look good. You aren't that terribly far off from what I think you are trying to get at
>>
>>11484134
again, there is no shirt long enough for my arms, not at cheap stores at least.
>>
>>11484141
Then go online and get one tailored if you know your measurements. You can probably go in to a tailor anywhere and get what you want, but obviously a tailor will be more expensive.
And how tall are you anyways? I am about 6'3-6'4, I weight 230, I'm not fat, but I have broad shoulders etc. I wear a 16.5' Neck and the length of the long sleeves are 34/35. So I am guessing around 35', I have no issues finding dress shirts. The first time I bought a dress shirt, I got a 32/33' and it was terrible, only reached to my forearms. I don't think you are checking the right places. All you have to do is search 'Tall Mens Clothing' into google, and you can find all the department stores and other stores section of the site for tall guys. They have dress shirts that are around 37' in length, and that would be even too long for me, but obviously I don't know much about your situation. But you should either get one tailored or order online.
>>
>>11484184
i'm poor and can t afford expensive clothing :(
>>
>>11483496
don't wear that haircut with your headshape

>>11483597
>finding a shirt with sleeves long enough for my arms.

I'm 6'7 with 93cm sleeves - and I can find plenty of shirts that are long enough.

So I really don't know what you are on about. Look around more, lurk more.

sage
>>
>>11484250
>i'm poor and can t afford expensive clothing :(

Then earn some money and then come back to /fa/.

fucking poorfags
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.