[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody here work in fashion? I'm currently working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mflsuscVGy1qbimneo1_500.png (569KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mflsuscVGy1qbimneo1_500.png
569KB, 500x699px
Does anybody here work in fashion? I'm currently working towards a double major in econ and philosophy (i.e. not going to fashion school). However my interests lie in the fashion world and I would like to work there after I graduate.

Just wondering if anyone on the board has experience + tips for working on the business side of the industry.

>note: going to an ivy
>pic unrelated
>>
>>11475106
>majoring in something no one cares about
>wanting to go into the fashion business
jeez get your priorities straight faggot
>>
>>11475106
Bump. Majoring in finance and econ here
>>
is rei wearing stanie smiths?
>>
>>11475118
>majoring in something no one cares about
>op majors in ECONONY AND philosophy
Now that's some serious ignorance going on. Not even gonna say that that only one who should care about what you study is yourself and philosophy is the most interesting field one can explore.
>>
>>11475118
>>majoring in something no one cares about
I can easily get into investment banking with the econ degree, just looking at my prospects in something I find more interesting.

>>11475130
yup
>>
>>11475132
>kek lets see you make money (or even get hired) with that degree
>>
no but I just wanted to share that my vice principal in high school used to pick the music for runway shows.

He had a sort of epiphany when he started balding and went into education to try and influence troubled youth (I come from a low income Latino area) to make better lives for themselves. One of the most interesting persons I have met to this day.
>>
File: tumblr_nyc9jwig8v1upgqjwo3_500.jpg (46KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyc9jwig8v1upgqjwo3_500.jpg
46KB, 500x270px
I hate that picture. Rei and Yohji look nothing like that
>>
>>11475136
Maybe... Just maybe, that's why he picked economy too. And that's a degree that will get you money, since that's obviously the only thing you're able to value, dipshit.
>>
>>11475144
seriously

that guy looks 10 years older and 5 inches shorter than actual yohji
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.