[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demna "i'm a walking disaster" gvasiala has some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: neandrathal chic.jpg (146KB, 538x810px) Image search: [Google]
neandrathal chic.jpg
146KB, 538x810px
Demna "i'm a walking disaster" gvasiala has some great new looks this season
>>
>>11473614
Wow this is trash
>>
>>11473616
/thread
>>
>>11473614
Cristóbal must be so mad in hell right now hehe
>>
demna is literally the new shayne oliver
>>
File: _MON0218.jpg (248KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
_MON0218.jpg
248KB, 900x1350px
lmao bruh
>>
>>11473614

I like it
>>
>>11473674

This is actually really sick, after I saw it I went out the other week and thrifted a double breasted coat with huge shoulders like this
>>
>>11473687
Yes but you see, the problem is, Balenciaga's customer base aren't walking memes unlike yourself
>>
>>11473705
like*
>>
>>11473705

Who is the Balenciaga consumer then?

And you shouldn't speak too soon, the sales / numbers will speak for themselves soon enough. Alot of consumers today don't have such a strong sense of brand loyalty, if they like it they will buy it. Alot of people are going to be flocking to Balenciaga.
>>
lol and you guys didn't like alexander's balenciaga
i'd take alex's over demna's every day
>>
>>11473674
Looks like something you'd wear when you're riding on a friend's shoulder to get into a movie or some shit
>>
>>11473776

who are you talking to?
>>
>>11473779
are you 6 inches tall
>>
>>11473727
they'll be flocking to balenciaga because these are the same idiots that like vetements, and gosha, and want to dickride balenciaga because demna is the new creative head there.
>>
>>11473821
Yes
>>
>>11473884

Yeah, you said that the "problem" was that the new creative direction at Balenciaga is too radical of a departure from what it used to be, presumably alienating the existing consumer base.

I countered by saying that that is a non - issue because the existing consumers will either adapt / stay, and new customers who are a fan of Demna's direction will become consumers.

Then you responded by saying that yes, people will be buying into Balenciaga because of Demna.

So what are you exactly trying to say?

And you still haven't answered, who is the Balenciaga consumer?
>>
File: 280X.gif (2MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
280X.gif
2MB, 426x240px
>>11473674
>>
>>11473930
not the same guy you responded to here >>11473705
>>
>>11474304

Even so, you're painfully uninformed. There exists an entire industry outside of teenage / early 20s fashion kids you see on instagram / the internet. Demna's debut at Balenciaga has been praised and very well received by both the industry and luxury consumers.

& More often than not, the tendency to rag on consumers of other brands stems from your own insecurities rather than the group doing something "wrong"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.