[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fa/ think about jewelry? My dad wears a thin cuban

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What does /fa/ think about jewelry? My dad wears a thin cuban link chain under everything, as does an older dude that I work with. Is it just a generational thing or do millenials rock jewelery as well?
>>
>>11466658
just bought my second CH ring, been obsessed with that brand for the past few months, also have a mcqueen bracelet.

but i really hate these gold chains that people wear.
>>
>>11466658

jewelry is for shithead criminals (not fa) and women.
>>
i lost my goddamn Tiffany and Co Ring
>>
I have a phobia of jewelry, I've had it for as long as I can recall.

I'm not scared of it, but the thought of it and the sight of it make me very uncomfortable, even disgusted. I've always gone out of my way to not come in contact with it, when I was 4 I remember my teacher wore a gold necklace and would lean over you, her necklace would rest on your hair, so I avoided her like she had the plague or something.

Each piece of jewelry is different though. It's mostly shiny metals and dangling stuff.
I don't mind small stud earrings, discreet rings, bracelets made of just one thin metal piece, chokers made of fabric.
Diamonds, big rings and earrings already make me uneasy.
And I can't stand metallic chains to the point of disgust (gold is worse than silver but not by much), as well as any jewelry that dangles (english is not my 1st language, I don't know a better word). That shit you posted on the OP is the worst, I can't even look at it.

It's uncommon but I'm not the only one, it's called kosmemophobia, for example Dale Earnhardt Jr from NASCAR has it as well, you can see him in pics with his wife and she's barely ever wearing any jewelry.
>>
Wedding ring and watch are the only forms of acceptable male jewelry. Maybe a chain if you are a nigger or Italian.
>>
>>11467415
are you on the spectrum
this sounds like a really autistic thing
>>
>>11467421
nope, I'm pretty normal otherwise
>>
>>11466658
This is legitimately a generational thing, I was talking with my parents one day and the theme came out some way. Aparently there used to be a lot of jewelry stores in my smallish town but the craze just died out.
>>
i have a thin understated gold chain my got me when i was born. took the jesus piece off though lmao.
>>
>>11467415
that's the first interesting thing I've seen posted here in about 9 months, thanks for being weird
>>
>>11467415
what the hell dude
>>
>>11466675
What kind of McQueen's? Was thinking of getting a double wrap bracelet
>>
>>11469137
Thats the one i have, in black leather with the little skull pendant
>>
>>11467415
top post
thanks for taking your time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.