[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the consensus on beards here. Starting growing in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: rW-d_6Y1_2.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
rW-d_6Y1_2.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
What's the consensus on beards here.
Starting growing in the last few weeks and am results so far
>>
>>11462231
liking the*
>>
>>11462231
beards mean shit if your are fat and ugly, you just look fat and ugly but with a beard. however if you are somewhat handsome and lean you'll look more potent with a beard
>>
Average age of posters here is 16-19, so most hate beards because baby faced / peach fuzz / can't grow proper facial hair yet or at all.
>>
Just don't do the over groomed mountain man lumberjack fuccboi shit and you're OK.
>>
File: head.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
head.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>11462231
goals
>>
>>11462556
don't tell me how to live my life
>>
File: received_1135970086424290.jpg (78KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
received_1135970086424290.jpg
78KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>11464485
kek
>>
The people who come here and post "Are beards ok???" or "Is [clothing article in general] approved??" shit up this board so bad, they reek of insecure teenager.
KYS
>>
They make you look older and more masculine but they make you less attractive. It's a better look for old guys than young guys.
>>
>>11465410
Nah from what I've seen it works both ways: ugly guys make use of beards by having it cover their weak chin, jawline, any other imperfections, but then a moderately good looking guy who has a beard looks no more normal than how he did without beard.

Although they do make you look older as well, that's a subjective case of what a girl (or guy or what else have you) finds attractive which I think you already understand, my man. Beards are essentially a wild card which can make you look like a completely different person in a variety of ways since beards come in all different shapes and sizes.
>>
>>11464485
Nice shop you fucking faggot. Bilzerian is a fucking beast,
you're probably fat and doing this makes you feel more masculine. hahahahahh.
He get mad pussy, have you seen his Instagram?
Hes fucking girls left and right and wat about you?
you try to fuck a girl and what happened?
it was boring I bet, put your dick in and “Come on already!” she called out, her arms crossed as shewaited impatiently.
“Whatever you have on if its too skimpy put a coat over like me…
...if we don’t leave soon were going to miss the show.”
Okay she whines that part and stomped her foot.
But darn it she wanted to go see the show.
But ok, look, if you’ve been brainwashed,
tortured and on/off frozen for 70 years without your consent--
i’m pretty sure that disqualifies you from being a villain.
But if you wanna shit-talk you sassy little bitch,
Well...
i have 5 muscles on each arm and theyr big as
BOATS you know how tough i am?
*NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE!!*
/says everyone/
so dont try to act tough when you sit in a dark room
all day everyday im talking 24/7
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.