[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to get rid of shoe odor? My shoes are making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1380481212369.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1380481212369.gif
2MB, 320x362px
What is the best way to get rid of shoe odor?
My shoes are making my FEET stink.

I'm about to buy a new pair.
>>
rubbing alcohol...
>>
try not being retarded and wearing the same shoes daily

shoes should have at least 24 hour resting period to air out, they'll last longer that way and won't smell
>>
File: 6481_26453_485.jpg (33KB, 485x341px) Image search: [Google]
6481_26453_485.jpg
33KB, 485x341px
>>11455119
they only last twice as long because they get half the use. This is an old shoe sales bulllshit trick and you fell fr it.
Also OPs shoes smell because he has stinky feet, not the other way around.
>>
>>11455690
okay retard
keep wearing the same shoes every day and tell me if they smell about the same as your mom's filthy cunt :^)
>>
>>11455700
>>11455700
I wear the same shoes for days on end. I just shower every day and always wear fresh socks.
No smelly shoes.
>>
why do people think its funny to make a mess.
disgusting
>>
why do people think its funny to make a mess.
disgusting
>>
>>11455719
not OP, but every time I put on my shoes I have a new pair of socks on my feet. It's just that after 7-8 hours of work, your feet are bound to get sweaty. I've tried giving the shoes a 24-hour rest, I've tried changing the sole, I've washed them. 7-8 hours is a long time for your feet in shoes.
>>
>>11453705
Disposable shoe dryers you disgusting fuck
>>
Here's a real answer: baking soda. Just put a bunch of baking soda in your shoes, give it a shake so it gets all over, and let it sit overnight. Then the next day dump the baking soda out and put in a fresh Dr Schols gel pad thing.

I did this recently with my old workboots. Dont do it longer than one night, because the baking soda could dry out the leather.
>>
Try freeze them overnight in refrigerator and dry under sunshine afterwards. Also use baby powder or baking soda
>>
Cedar shoe trees.
>>
baby powder
>>
teabag yo, it works
>>
Freezer, trust me fuck the rest
>>
>>11456870
B

A

K

I

N

G

S

O

D

A

I

V

E

G

O

T

B

A

K

I

N

G

S

O

D

A
>>
Mix tea tree oil with a bit of water, spray the inside. Let it dry. Then continuely spray with a shoe deodoriser and also fill them with deodoriser powder when you are not using them.
>>
basic hygiene my man. bacteria are the cause of that smell, plain and simple. keep your feet and the inside of your shoes clean.
as an example, if you step on some crumbs in your kitchen, then put your shoes on, that shit is going to be in your shoes forever making them stink, for ever.
if you don't wash your floors every day with antiseptic like some ocd nutcase, then you're going to track nasty shit into your shoes after just walking around. so wear flip flops or socks indoors if you know you're going to be wearing shoes later. works for me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.