[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Funeral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (17KB, 415x553px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
17KB, 415x553px
Im not a frequenter of /fa/ so bare with me.
Is this tie and shirt with khakis acceptable for a funeral or do i need to change the tie to something darker.

also should i leave my hair as is or should i go buzzcut. Buzzcut is my only other option because my brother cuts my hair and that is the best of his abilities.

and please no
>loose weight first
>you got get healthy man
>you have *insert here* skin condition
>>
File: havehadahaircutinawhile..jpg (13KB, 415x553px) Image search: [Google]
havehadahaircutinawhile..jpg
13KB, 415x553px
>>11432301
its not visible in picture but the shirt is short sleeve.
>>
loose weight before you go
>>
>>11432301
Black tie, black pants, a shirt that fits better, lose weight.
>>
>>11432320
Chill he lost someone. Roast him after he grieves.
>>
That's probably fine.

i don't think you need a hair cut either.
>>
>>11432301
>not willing to pay 10$ to go to the funeral in the fresh cut
Not like this
>>
it's a funeral. people are there to grieve, no one fucking cares what you're wearing. stop over thinking
>>
You're asking for advice while setting conditions for the type of advice you want.

It's a slow board as it is and you're not getting anywhere with that attitude.

There isn't much that you'll actually be willing to do but first off, lose the black undershirt. Also, that shirt is too big for you, which might've happened from being overweight and assuming you need a larger shirt to hide it.

You don't. The neck is clearly too loose.

Furthermore, khakis to a funeral might be okay for a child. Are you a child? If so, go ahead. Solid black tie if you insist on changing the tie. Preferably, black pants as well. Seeing as how you don't frequent this place, it shouldn't matter much anyway.

Your hair is as good as you'll get it without going to crazy. If anything, maybe clean up the sides or at least the back to get rid of that mullet you have going on.

If it's a funeral for someone you gave the slightest bit of a shit anout, cough up a few bucks and get a decent trim. Otherwise, don't bitch if you can't get results without doing anything on your end.
>>
>>11432301
the tie is unacceptable
like others said, go with black/black/black/black, white shirt
>>
>>11432342
>>11432329
I am super fucking poor right now.
>>11432340
yah, but that side of the family is kind of rich and im not entirely acquainted with them so i prefer not to give any sort of disrespect.
>>11432323
a better fitting shirt wont hide my man titties.
>>
>>11432358
Like another person said, It's the neck that's most noticeable, even with the top button done it looks too loose; make sure the sleeves aren't over your hands too by the way and definitely don't wear a t shirt underneath.
>>
>>11432301
White undershirt if you have one, done use a dark undershirt
Make tie as dark as possible, use as dark as pants as possible. Do not use jeans. Dont spend anything, youre there to honor memory not show off your recent purchases
>>
>>11432301
The tie has to be black, bro. It's better not to wear one at all than a colored one. (Especially if the shirt is short-sleeved)

Condolences, fellow /fa/g.
>>
>>11432320
>loose weight
lol
>loose ur shitty grammar
>>
>>11433942
that's spelling you ape
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.