[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/ I have no money but want to be fashionable. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1381082693103.jpg (90KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
1381082693103.jpg
90KB, 356x356px
Hey /fa/ I have no money but want to be fashionable.

I'm thinking the cheapest way to be /fa/ is geta bunch of kmart sweaters in gray, and wear slightly baggy costco jeans.

Total cost for a week of outfits would be $60

Is there a cheaper way?
>>
it's called a thrift store
>>
>>11395311
>>11395311
>>
Baggy jeans will look like shit
>>
>>11395336
what should I get instead?

skinny?
>>
>>11395346
You need to get jeans that fit at least as you can wear anything with them and look like u know what you're doing
>>
>>11395346
skinny jeans are just as risky since 90% of the population looks shit in them
try straight fit out
>>
>>11395311
First answer best answer
>>
>>11395346
So between regular and skinny and fits your legs
>>
Get jeans based on your body type and u should also consider the rise of the jeans.your best bet is trying a striaght leg mid rise jean first and going from there. As for where to shop go to thrift stores and some cheaper vintage stores.
>>
>>11395311
This. You really have to pay attention to the fabric and how it might form to your body, as well as wear and tear. Cheap fabric looks cheap usually. you have to be careful with jersey materials. if you're going for a minimalist look you need to have high quality garnments due to the necessity of precision.

To be honest you can find really high quality clothing at a resale shop for even less than you'd spend at Costco or whatever. Honestly I prefer thrifting over buying things new (unless high fashion is in the question, that's not replicable 98% of the time) since you can find pieces with a lot of character that you can't really find anymore. Typically shirts cost $3 and pants $6. Don't go to Kmart or Walmart or Costco, anything you'd find there is literal garbage.
>>
>>11397082
FYI that's why almost everyone in WAYWT threads look terrible; everyone here is into minimalism... & see really cool fits on tumblr or whatever, then try to go to HM and emulate it. you have to have money to pull off minimalism properly. try for a different look if you can't find good fits at thrift stores.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.