[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of my socks not lasting very long. I figure, if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tubesocks.jpg (5KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
tubesocks.jpg
5KB, 333x333px
I'm sick of my socks not lasting very long.

I figure, if I buy tube socks, and just make sure to rotate the socks whenever I wear them, then the socks will last longer. (2 * pi * radius of the sock) / (width of my foot) longer

Does this make sense?
>>
Just get a few pairs of Darn Toughs and never buy socks again.
>>
LMAO

Yeah just buy work or military socks. I really like the bamboo ones for winter
>>
>>11389250
Get yourself some non-cotton socks. Your feet will thank you, and even though they'll seem comparatively expensive, they'll not only be infinitely more comfortable, but they'll last years.

Check out Smartwool or as mentioned >>11389258
>Darn Toughs
from the great state of VT.

Plus,
>white socks
>>
>>11389250

"Make sure to rotate"

Err.. You realise people change socks every day? Like, in the morning, you put on a new pair of socks and underwear? Just buy like 30 pairs of socks and you'll never run out.
>>
>>11389333
People have more than one pair of underwear???
>>
>>11389345
The same kind of elitist pricks who wear deoderant and bathe more than once a week.
>>
>>11389317
>>11389250

get 2 pairs of darn tough, rotate every day (1 pair on one day, the other on the next, etc). Once a month, wash both in a laundry load, and make that laundry load cold (both washing and drying; try not to use a drier at all for these socks if possible).
>>
>>11389258
This. Lifetime warranty.

>>11389317
Smartwool wore out too quickly for me.
>>
>>11389511
>Smartwool wore out too quickly for me.
Dang, I have some coming up on their ten year anniversary. Of course I don't wear them as often as >>11389444
>>
>>11389537
I was rotating between a few pairs at the time and got about a year before the bottom was gone. They didn't have a cushion so they were pretty thin to start with.
>>
Also, don't get them off Massdrop; they're cheaper there, but I've heard nothing but complaints from the people who purchased there. I'm pretty sure Massdrop has their clearance section, and the socks from there are significantly lower quality. However, they're still eligible for the lifetime guarantee, so it doesn't matter too much.
>>
>>11389364
What do you have to say for yourself Kanye??
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.