[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the Yeezy drop work for Adidas? I heard it's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

How does the Yeezy drop work for Adidas? I heard it's at a random time, but where does the link go live? Does a "BUY" button appear at adidas.com/yeezy at some random time of the day? pls help
>>
Are you asking because you actually want to buy a pair to wear them or because you want to resell?

If you want them for yourself you'll have to buy them from a reseller because you can't compete with them, this shit is their life. If you're trying to resell and you're asking this you sure as shit can't compete with them.
>>
>>11383321

i'm a software engineer who wants to start making bots. Sounds fun - basically creating the fastest possible chrome addon. The only problem is that I don't know the exact steps of the drop.
>>
>>11383390
I hate botting but I believe a buy button comes up. Its random during the day but they are usually in the morning. If you want updates follow adidas alerts on twitter
>>
>>11383314
no its random whether you get in or not. your browser will automatically refresh this one page for like an hour, over the course of which a selection of IPs will get in. also chrome bots aren't really that helpful, as the issue with most stores is server load so they crash. if you have good enough connection to check out at all, you usually dont need a chrome bot.
>>
Will resale be worth it on these? In Australia they seem a lot easier to cop. There is an exact drop time, still luck I guess. But is it worth trying to get them even if I have no intention of having them myself?
>>
>>11386145
If you have the time, yeah. Resale will safely be double, potentially more.
>>
>>11386145
Depends ive heard that getting hyped shoes in Australia is fucking impossible and they will probably kike up resell more in Australlia as Adidas hates you guys for some reason. These seem to be a mix bag but 750s are reselling around the 2k plus range. If you want to pay resell pay it fast as they will only go up
>>
>>11386145
It can be worse
>Canada
>>
Anyone has a link for a cracked bot that works?
>>
>>11388011
Or any info on backdoors
>>
>>11387287
I live really close to Canada I live in northern michigan Im wondering if I should proxy sneakers for people
>>
>>11383390
you get in a queue and after some time they maybe allow you to choose a size. You will sit there for a long time with a "youre waiting for yeezy boost 750" in front of your face
>>
>>11386145
yes dude lmao
resale from 350 USD to 2.2k USD
>>
They drop in 5 minutes, if i'm lucky and get in. What is the best size for resale?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.