[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fa/ I'm 6'4 and about 224lbs/100kg and usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Sup /fa/

I'm 6'4 and about 224lbs/100kg and usually really unconfident with my clothing but decided to splooge a little money and get some (What I think) good summer clothing. I'd like to know your thoughts, I know the shirt isn't ironed but that's out of laziness just wanted to get the photo asap.

Be gentle with the rate, thanks friends.
>>
Wrong order

Ask for advice first

Then cop
>>
>>11381888
lose weight to appear taller

get a toupee

After that, you're golden
>>
>>11381888
Looks great imo. Only thing missing would be a watch to accessorize. Would fuck/10
>>
>>11381888
Low waisted pants/10
Srsly doe, being this tall and wearing pants of shitty pattern is enormous waste of potential. Your proportions are fucked up, torso appears a lot longer than it should be.

Dressing /r/mfa is not my thing really, but whatever floats your boat.

If you actually came here for advice and you'll buy better fitting pants, link them somewhere around here before you cop.
>>
>>11381888
Looks like a solid fit for someone your size and age. Get some brown leather shoes and a decent watch and you can upgrade it.

Most /fa/ggots would call you a normie though
>>
>>11381978
Sadly I've got really short legs for someone so tall, not really sure if I can make my torso appear shorting in honesty.
>>
>>11381957
Nice one senpai didn't think of a watch, will add to accessorize.
>>
>>11381888
Very nice, I like it.
You look like an adult, get a watch and fuckin dad fragrance and you're set
Very inoffensive, which is why probably posting on /fa/ is not the best idea for this sort of fit

Would hire
>>
>>11382046
Even more so then. Really, elevating your waist level will make you appear a lot more proportional.
>>
>>11382058
I just feel really uncomfortable pulling trousers up more than that, I have no idea why I've always worn trousers really low down - I can try to adjust though thanks senpai
>>
It may be the angle of the camera but, your feet look tiny and your head looks large.
>>
Boring, but looks pretty solid. You need one or two more rolls on the sleeves, to at least above the elbows. Go very slightly higher on the pants; there's no need to go high waisted if you don't feel comfortable, but those are sitting too low.

The hairline isn't really avoidable, but you'd look great if you were at least a little more fit. Dropping some body fat will bring out that very decent jawline more.
>>
>>11382107
nah nigga my head's fucking massive my mum almost died during pregnancy because of it not even lying lmfao
>>
>>11382118
Love you man, solid advice. Definitely dropping some BF% as we speak to bring the jaw out more. But yeah I've had this hairline forever it's not even receding just terrible RIP.
>>
>>11382150
Well then sir, at least people won't be looking at your toes.
>>
>>11382159
yes
>>
>>11382085
It's not just about pulling them up, you need to buy trousers intentionally made to sit higher on your waist. Otherwise not only will it be uncomfortable but your balls/dick will be visible.
>>
>>11381888
Tbh it's pretty decent. Don't really like the shoes and I didn't notice how low down your trousers were until someone else commented.
>>
>>11382788
to add on to this, the leather belt looks very cheap, and some brown derbies (that match the color of the belt) would look better.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.