[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have been dressed by the Internet or have had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (61KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 1100x1100px
How many of you have been dressed by the Internet or have had your tastes dictated by a Congolese spearsmithing forum?
Here are the signs.
>You wear vaporwave/scumwave or any of the Internet "meme" waves that don't exist in real life.
>You listen to vaporwave or /mu/ trendy bands, like Death Grips
>you buy at least one third of your clothes online
>your favourite movie is either American Psycho or Drive
>you are also one year ahead of everybody else in terms of hairstyles, but you often fall for hairstyles that never get big in real life such as buzzcut - you also probably bleached your hair last year
>you have an elitist attitude over your clothing

If you get 3 you have been fucked by the 4channels
>>
>>11380799
fuck off with your shitty meta threads
>>
>>11380799
buying your clothes online is pretty comfy, it's online or thrift stores for me
>>
>>11380799
what does music taste have to do with fashion
>>
I bought some Clarks DBs the other day. I immediately regret it now that I realise how Reddit-core they are.

I'm going to feel like a tool wearing them now.
>>
>2016
>not buying your clothes online
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew lad
>>
>>11380994
You guys used to love Clark's. Has /fa/ turned into a bunch of streetwear fuck boys because all I see now are sneaker threads and Rick Owen's threads. And while RO ie aesthetically pleasing I would laugh at anyone wearing it who isn't a 6'2" Swedish model
>>
>>11381014
Man. I'm so glad I'm a 6'5 Swedish model.
>>
>>11380810
They aren't shitty. I for once enjoy them. You don't like them because they make you realize you are a walking meme.

>>11380991
>"is this band effay?"
>>
>>11380991
I'd say that music influences your style. That is a way music is related to fashion and /mu/ crossposting is ontopic.
>>
>thinking the real life memes are any more legit than the internet /fa/ memes
>>
File: backtothefuture.jpg (92KB, 533x600px) Image search: [Google]
backtothefuture.jpg
92KB, 533x600px
>>
File: 1451745952830.jpg (2MB, 1263x4949px) Image search: [Google]
1451745952830.jpg
2MB, 1263x4949px
>>
File: 1463260684669.png (262KB, 1428x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1463260684669.png
262KB, 1428x1020px
>>
>>11381014
This
I mean, I wouldn't wear Roshes because everyone does where I live, but regretting buying CDBs just because they're popular online is fucking stupid.
>>
>>11381014

It's not unusual for an item of clothing to be fashionable, become adopted by the chronically unfashionable and then subsequently become uncool. This mostly happens with trendy items, see CDB, Cavempt, Rick, Vaporwave, Stans, ripped jeans, excessively skinny jeans, dadcore etc etc.

none of these things start out as unfashionable, they become unfashionable through popularity. The truly fashionable person who has mastered their own style will be able to sift through and figure out what is a trend an what will last.

Clarks are gay as fuck now because of this reason.
>>
>>11381327
Spot on.
>>
>>11380799
>you buy at least one third of your clothes online
that's normie af
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.