[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never spent more than $150 on shoes, trying to justify the cost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Never spent more than $150 on shoes, trying to justify the cost of these.

How long will a pair of cps last?
>>
Don't fall for the meme, if you're going to spend that much at least get something unique
>>
could last a month, could last a year
depends on how often and what you do while wearing them

If you're trying to "justify" the purchase, you're not ready to spend that kind of money on any clothing
>>
>>11379930 is right, get something more unique. cps are only worth it if you don't really have to justify their cost or save for months to get them.
>>
there's tons of other minimalist sneakers out there
and really cp doesn't bring anything unique to the table
>>
>>11379932
Pretty much this. I take huge steps when I walk and I get killer heel drag on my shoes, so in my mind it's always pointless to spend over $200 on shoes for me if they'll only last one year even if I rotate their wear

If you take good care of them, they'll last a good few years
>>
>>11379927
>all these people with opinions on something they've never owned
they'll last you half a lifetime
>>
>>11379927
I've had mine for 6 years
>>
>>11379927
any high-quality shoes will last a very long time if you take care of them
and i'm of the opinion that shoes look better with (maintained) aging
>>
They are nice wearable shoes, fairly big step up in quality than you're average mall shoe
I kinda got bored of mine once I bought some more interesting stuff but I usually just wear them to the club for which they do a good job for
Just don't be a sperg about them and care for them like they are a baby, they are just shoes, you will look like an autist who never leaves his house otherwise
>>
>>11379927
Buy them when they go on sale. They're not worth $300 really.
>>
>>11379927
I've worn them just about every day for a year. They smell like shit but they look great. I'm retarded tho, may be too late to save the smell.
>>
>>11380467
you're retarded for wearing them every day, and that's the reason why you're shoes smell like shit
>>
>>11380467
put some socks on degenerate
>>
>>11380473
I know
>>11380475
I do
>>
theyll last a while unless you go rock climbing or some shit in them. if you just want durability maybe look at buttero or more rugged shoes though, from experience my lanvins are built like tanks and can take getting submerged in water and random pick up basketball games so maybe those might be up your alley too.
>>
>>11380467
Cedar shoe trees should take care of the smell.
>>
>>11380497
Even this late into it? I'll check it out.
>>
>>11380497
>>11380504
way too late
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.