[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any experience buying Asos' own brand.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image1xxl.jpg (212KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
image1xxl.jpg
212KB, 870x1110px
Does anyone have any experience buying Asos' own brand. I'm considering buying their chelsea boots for a wedding (might even return them afterwards).

I don't want to break the bank and I can't think of any "budget" chelseas, any suggestions would be appreciated.
>>
imo, the lowest price point of shoes actually worth buying will be $200 USD. That means meermin, story et fall, jack erwin, etc. You could get shoes of similar or better quality used for ~$100 if you look smart.

if all you have is fifty bucks, save it for something better
>>
>>11379545
I have bought three different ASOS brand shoes all which have been pretty bad, the loafers were the only ones I could wear for a little bit. Just my experience though.
>>
>>11379545

Pretty decent for the price. Just get them. You'll probably like them.
>>
>chelseas for a wedding
unless the host specified that they wanted you in chelseas, or that there isn't really a dress code, then you want oxfords instead.
again, if you actually plan on keeping them, really consider shelling out more money for something orders of magnitude better
>>
>2016.
>Wearing Chelsea boots.

Wew.
>>
>>11379962
>2017.
>Wearing shoes.

Lad.
>>
I bought a pair of brogue boots (pic related) from them when I was in HS and /fa/ was still #menswear

Soles fell apart after six months of wearing them maybe three or four times a week
>>
>>11379793
wtf is wrong with story et fall's site? where can I actually see pics of all their shoes? keep hearing about them.
>>
>>11380078
it's retarded
just look up reviews of the shoes from reddit or wherever if you actually want to see what they look like
>>
I've only bought short sleeve button ups from their brand and they were very good for the price. thats all ive got.
>>
>>11379988
That's some pretty fucking hard wear, lad. Amazed they lasted that long almost

Did you get them resoled, or was the rest of the boot cooked too?
>>
>>11379545
Trolling 101:

>asos ownbrand
>wearing chelseas to a wedding
>might return them afterwards

Hey guys, should I buy these dreamboxes to wear to a funeral? Could I sell them pretending they are genuine on grailed afterwards?
>>
My first pair of Chelseas were from ASOS. They were bad quality but not as bad as the loafers I bought from them which were like uncomfortable garbage. The Chelseas weren't too bad for the price and they were pretty comfy after some wear. I recommend investing in a higher quality pair and not wearing them to a wedding. If you wanna test them out before making a real purchase then ASOS isn't too bad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.