[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many of u /fa/ries wear rings? been looking around a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: s-l1600.jpg (140KB, 1600x1282px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
140KB, 1600x1282px
how many of u /fa/ries wear rings? been looking around a few vintage shops and local and saw some nice iron/steel antique mens rings. thinking bout coping one or two but im a bit unsure how i can pull it off without lookin like johnny depp .

found a fuckin masonic ring for $5. thought of buying it to fuck with my conspiracy theorist friends.
>>
I've made a couple out of silver 50 cent coins that were really worn (And therefore don't have much resale value.)
>>
I wear rings frequently but I'm also literally a queer, so it's not really hurting my masculinity or anything.
>>
>>11378579
Johnny Depp's favourite ring was actually a 'mood ring' he got pretty cheap. A lot of them don't come with a manual so he had to figure out what colour corresponded with what emotion.
He found that when he was happy, it went blue, when he was sad it went yellow, and when he was angry, there was a great big fucking red mark on his wife's face.
>>
>>11378633
kek

anyone knows good places for not overpriced rings in Paris?
>>
>>11378579
if you like them , get them
who cares
wear what you want

I wear a couple and im lookin to get more
>>
>>11378633
i hope you die in a fire
>>
>>11380544

Lel get a load of this cuckold
>>
File: 1464443308679.jpg (57KB, 722x722px) Image search: [Google]
1464443308679.jpg
57KB, 722x722px
>>11378633
Perfectly kekked
>>
Any /fa/ rings that are under 200
Metal, preferably silver and look like something out of dark souls? I like macabre gadgets but its pretty expensive, also some nice gemstones would be cool,
>>
>>11380544
>Johnny Depp lurks /fa/
Funny, you wouldn't have pegged him for a rickfag.
>>
File: ANBU08PO-600x600.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ANBU08PO-600x600.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
I have one like this
>>
>thought of buying it to fuck with my conspiracy theorist friends

/x/ crossposter here, pls no bully
>>
>>11378633
nice dubs and a nice kek
thanks anon
>>
>>11378579
i usually go to antique markets and look for stuff there.
>>
>>11378579
It's going to be weird no matter what you do, because for you it's an affectation. I could certainly tell you how to be genuine in your life, but that kind of advice falls on deaf ears, so all I'm going to do is offer some common sense aesthetics pointers. It's basically the same deal as with watches.

Choose rings that suit the size of your hands. If you have big hands, you can wear chunky rings without it being a massive LOOK AT THIS statement.

Don't wear too many rings, or else you hands will be cluttered. You can maybe get away with two on each hand.

The simpler the ring, the less obtrusive it'll be. A plain band is more restrained than a smaller band set with stones.

Be aware that rings that project will catch on things a lot more often than low-profile rings, most often your pants pockets. And that when washing your hands you'll get soap and water in under your rings, which is more a problem with wide rings than narrow ones.

Your best bet is to pick something understated that represents something meaningful to you, and then wear it consistently so that you're super used to it.

>>11381465
Hey, me too.
Wearing insignia that you don't go to is asking for trouble.
>>
>>11382273
This was a good post.

I'll add (and this is personal preference) I think rings look weird on any finger other than ring and middle fingers.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.