[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metal inspo? Looking for some fits that are pulled off like biebs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Metal inspo? Looking for some fits that are pulled off like biebs did in this pic
>>
>>11378309
Kill yourself. If you wear band merch/clothes and don't listen to the music you're an insufferable, impressionable faggot.

inb4
>if you're not a coal miner, don't wear jeans

this is different
>>
>>11378339
>Kill yourself. If you wear band merch/clothes and don't listen to the music you're an insufferable, impressionable faggot.
why?
>>
If you don't support the band and only wear it for the graphic you're a literal poser.

Straight up cultural appropriation.
>>
>>11378382
but buying merch supports the band regardless of whether you listen to the music, by giving them both money and free advertisement
>>
>>11378382
>straight up cultural appropriation
Oh man, why do you want to be the victim so badly?
>>
>>11378392

wrong

it appropriates the idea that you can represent something without caring one bit about it

if anything its ironic and harmful to the integrity of the artists/musicians etc.

basically fuck off you trendy little millenials
>>
>>11378392
Not if you buy it thrifted out unlicensed.

>>11378399
It is what is. I don't dress like I listen or whatever because I don't listen to it, so how would it be any different?
>>
>>11378411
*or unlicensed
>>
>>11378382
No, saying you're the band's fan and not knowing their songs and shit like that is being a poser. If you just like the design but don't listen to the band you can wear the shirt without being a poser as long as you admit not knowing shit about the band when asked.
>>
>>11378420
>Oh, you like Slayer? What's your favorite album?
>I don't know, I've never listened to them. I saw Bieber wearing the same shirt and I liked the grapic.
>mfw
>>
File: fat-axl-rose.jpg (65KB, 421x477px) Image search: [Google]
fat-axl-rose.jpg
65KB, 421x477px
>>
>>11378540
>DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>11378434
you missed my point, also you should be more tolerant
>>
>>11378420
>No, saying you're the band's fan and not knowing their songs and shit like that is being a poser.
I've listened to metalica since i was in highschool, but if you randomly asked me what my favorite song was, i wouldn't remember any song, just albums (the black album), but do you see how stupid that is?

Just because i liked the band doesn't mean i care enough past the music to remember the band members or song names. and any faggot can remember the song titles.

You should focus on discouraging people from buying band merch from big corporations like gap/hottopic or wallmart since their the ones bringing your favorite bands to people who don't care. But then people can still get it online or from actual fans on ebay, are you going to ask everyone if they got it from ebay or hottopic.com? I get that you're trying to stop a permanent commercialization fad, but policing people isn't helping.

Stop being an elitist to potential fans to keep something as popular as metal to your secret club. But yes, you should obviously like the band, but this poser witch hunts are bad. And everyone who is a 'poser' eventually becomes a real fan of the band.
>>
>>11378339
When did the OP ever say he didn't listen to metal? I love Metallica, who's to say Bieber doesn't as well? Get off your high horse my man.
>>
File: varg is sucha great guy.jpg (29KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
varg is sucha great guy.jpg
29KB, 500x525px
>>11378604
tolerance isn't metal
>>
>>11379095
I'd hang out with fenriz every day tho. Such a cool dude.
>>
>>11378404
>basically fuck off you trendy little millenials

How old are you?
>>
you should have seen this negative replys coming.

this board is clearly NOT into streetware/ high school fashon.

if you want to try to pull off this fit then go to r/steeteware maybe they will help you.

cons its true you look a little cringy with a shirt that says metallica when you clearly dont listen to there music imo.
>>
>>11380611
spotted the millennial trend hopper
>>
>>11379095
fenriz is tolerant af tho
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 604x453px
If you really want to wear a band t shirt just start listening to the band. I've been wearing Bathory tees my whole life without listening to them though but it's only because a family member used to be in the band, but ever since people started asking if I actually listened to them I just said I thought it looked cool since I didn't want to seem like a pretentious cunt by mentioning the family relations to the band.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.