[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have had bad dandruff for a long time and recently the lady

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: paul mitchel leave in.jpg (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
paul mitchel leave in.jpg
10KB, 500x500px
I have had bad dandruff for a long time and recently the lady who cuts my hair at the salon recomended tea tree leave in conditioner for my hair so I tried the sample they gave me and I really do think it works. It hasnt completely fixed the problem but while I use it, I smell way better and I definitely notice less dandruff.

She gave me a Paul Mitchell leave in conditioner packet sample and I want to buy more but its 12 bucks for 10 ounces at the salon. I went down the road to sally's beauty shop and they have a generic brand for 7 bucks for the 10 ounces. But idk how good generic is. What do you guys recommend? Will they do just as good as the paul mitchell? Idk if the ingrediants were different or anything. Walmart has moisturizing conditioner too but it says to wash out after 3-5 minutes. But the salon lady recommended leave in for some reason, and I find that pretty easy to do desu. Thoughts on tea tree leave in conditioner?
>>
Anything with tea tree oil is fine. I use the Paul Mitchell tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner myself.
>>
>>11347391
This is one at the store I was talking about

http://www.sallybeauty.com/hair-body-moisturizer/SBS-264131,default,pd.html
>>
>>11347429
Yea, I use ion shampoo with no parabens. That is something I got from sally's and I like it. Is there really a benefit to using tea tree shampoo and conditioner together? Or even, could I just buy a small thing of tea tree oil and dump it all into my shampoo to mix it up? Im new to this
>>
hmm
>>
I wouldn't cheap out, personally
but I recommend you check out a few other brands
Aveda, Kiehl's, and Bumble&Bumble all make good hair products - for all types of hair - and have lots of free samples.
>>
>>11347391
Trader Joes sells a tea tree shampoo and conditioner, super cheap. Something like $4 a bottle.
>>
>>11348024
Is there a difference between leave in conditioner and regular conditioner?
>>
>>11348049
Did he say he wanted shampoo you retarded imbred? Also who the fuck shops at that shit joint. He had a question about good quality shit
>>
>>11348062
Who gets so heated about shampoo.
Chill
>>
>>11347451
Personally I did it for the consistency (poo and conditioner doesn't have sulfates and parabens iirc) and because I bought a gallon of the 'poo to refill my bottle in the shower.
>>
>>11348062
Did Joe rape your mother or something man?
>>
>>11348532
He raped yours
>>
>>11347391
Bump - i am obsessing over this. idk what to do
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.