[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been trying to get over a bad depression I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Pinroll.jpg (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Pinroll.jpg
4MB, 4000x3000px
I've been trying to get over a bad depression I've been in for the past few years, and right now I'm working on make some self improvements. A big thing for me is trying to develop a new style for myself. I've always dressed really plain and basic, and I want to step out of my comfort zone and start wearing stuff that I like, but was too uncomfortable wear before.

I really like the style of pin rolled jeans with some nice shoes like pic related. I'm trying to find some sort of blog or something where I can see a lot of outfits that people have put together using this style. I'm really trying to get an idea of what color shoes, jeans, and shirts work together, which is something I'm really unsure of.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction so I can start getting an idea of what looks good and what doesn't?
>>
>>11342019
I don't know that there would be very many blogs just dedicated to that style. You're probably better off Google image searching different keywords that interest you, and compiling your own inspiration album, and then sharing it with us.
>>
>>11342056
I'm trying, but I'm having a hard time finding any pictures where it shows the whole outfit. It's always just a picture of the shoes and cuffed jeans. Not really sure what other keywords to try using.
>>
you have to go deeper

this is a lot more internal than finding a new blog
>>
>>11342019
find some sneakers forum
>>
do it yourself?
go to a fucking store and try shit on, even total spergs can do this
>>
>>11342019
honestly mang, if you want to get out of depression. look for internal change. nothing external will really give you any substantial change
>>
>>11342452
Getting into some aspects of fashion, developing an interest in a certain style can become way more than just something that's external, he's not exactly asking for advice on how to wear an expensive suit (which can also become a passion that you picked up and become really knowledgeable about).

Simply wanting to do or explore something seems like a healthy thing to do anyway, especially if you're coming out of depression.

For streetwear related fits I love this blog, many different things to see so if you don't like the first page for whatever reason, browse on : http://www.borasification.com
>>
>>11342019
>Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead.
Gets posted so much but it's so much true
You can replace gym with any sport really, will help with depression tremendously.
As far as building your style goes, lurk a fucking ton, read blogs and shit. It's tempting as fuck to buy new clothes constantly and get the cheap H&M and Zara knock-offs of the latest internet micro trends but 2 years from now when you have solid idea where you want to go with your style and you have small wardrobe of solid god quality basics you will look back and thank yourself for not being dumb as shit like that.
>>
http://mfawaywt.com/
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1920x1920px
>>11342019
deep self reflection and forced motivation stop me from killing myself desu. it ends up making you happy most of the time as well

anyways your approach sounds a bit like a follower. Just look around make yourself an inspo and start taking aspects you like from outfits and combine them. This is exactly how art styles in general are created, taking existing elements and combining them or isolating them in order to create some unique
>>
>>11343882
w2c jacket man
>>
>>11344434
patagonia, you can see the logo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.