[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm one of the least attractive people I know. What can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: ma.jpg (14KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
ma.jpg
14KB, 453x453px
I'm one of the least attractive people I know. What can I do to improve my appearance?
>>
File: oh my.jpg (46KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
oh my.jpg
46KB, 720x1280px
More recent picture.

Haircut suggestions and plastic surgery suggestions welcome.

I've got about $15,000 to spend.
>>
>>11338715

Only thing ugly is your low self worth, moron
>>
shave that shitty facial hair, and go to a barber worth a damn and tell him to choose a haircut for your face
>>
File: zodlol.jpg (3KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
zodlol.jpg
3KB, 135x135px
>>11338696
>>
>>11338696
no ur not dont b silly
>>
>>11338734
usually i tell the barber to style my hair however they like so far the results have just been 'meh' and w/o the facial hair i look like i'm 11
>>
>>11338696
Shave that thing off.
>>
>>11338734
OP is going to look like 10 if he shaves. So I'd advise against that. Some people should not shave until they are 40+ years old, if then.
>>
you're not ugly stop being a bitch. just get some confidence, hit the gym if that's what you'd be into, get some solid clothes and you'll be hot.
>>
>>11338696
>senn 600s
You did one thing right mate.
>>
You honestly look fucking fine. Problem is there's no definition to your face. There's no jawline. You need to get in shape. I'm guessing you're skinnyfat.
>>
File: dan stevens1.jpg (151KB, 620x780px) Image search: [Google]
dan stevens1.jpg
151KB, 620x780px
>>11339059

To elaborate. Even when you're not "fat" you can drastically change how you look by getting in shape.
>>
File: filthy frank pepe flute.png (453KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
filthy frank pepe flute.png
453KB, 1280x720px
>>11338696
>>11338715
First of all, when taking pics don't tilt your face upwards, makes all kinds of eye shapes look horrible and kills your jawline game. Squint a little more in photos, not too much though.

Trim your beard a bit, those wild strands of beard shouldn't be there. Keep your mustache a bit thicker than your beard, it should even out your round jaw a little bit.

For hair, follow the usual measures for guys with unimpressive facial genetics, which is short sides and longer top. Try to grow your top hair a bit longer than this >>11338715 so you can keep em slicked back a bit more.

Go for high cardio workouts and low carb/high prot diet if you want to lose some of that fat on your cheeks.

Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>11338751
oh man
>>
>>11338722
>this

You'd be pretty handsome if you can figure out a hairstyle that works for you
>>
You aren't ugly. Improve your fitness a little, find a haircut that works, and act *confident*.
>>
You look like Steven Hyde without the fro.
Jokes aside, you look fine, just shave that thing off and get a decent haircut. Also try not to look pissed at life in photos.
>>
>>11339047
>>11338696
preach anon those 650s are the only good thing in your life
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.