[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of haircut would you call this? I have the same hairline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What kind of haircut would you call this? I have the same hairline as Styles and I really like this specific cut.
>>
>>11331137
a parted undercut maybe?
>>
>>11331137
I don't know if it has a specific name, but that is pretty much what I ask the barber to give me. Just leave the top alone and get a medium fade down to a #2 on the sides. Too easy.
>>
>>11331146
What kind of product do you use to keep it up?
>>
>>11331148
Oil. I make my own mix using grape seed oil as a base (it is very light and doesn't make my hair droop) and then add essential oils as needed for scent. Currently I use lavender and rosemary.

It really boils down to a routine. I only use shampoo once or twice a week depending on what I do and how dirty my hair gets. I use conditioner every time I shower. Every morning I get my hair damp with a bit of water and then use just enough oil to coat my palms before I work it into my hair. After a few weeks of treating your hair right it will soak up the oil immediately and stay nice and hydrated. After that you can pretty much style your hair with just you fingers all day, and if you get any frizziness just smooth it out with a little water or lotion.
>>
Bump
I'd like some more info if anyone has any
>>
>>11331182
Thank you so much for this post - I did the exact same thing to my hair a few days ago and I've been trying to find something to keep my hair soft and still keeps it somewhat in place.

Can you post specifics on the oil mix that you use?

>10 hours ago
>I may never know the secrets of keeping this hairstyle in check
>>
Please be a photoshop. Harry Styles looks so bad with short hair.
>>
>>11332242
It looks fine, faggot.
>>
>>11332242
>>11332249
How many fucking killy tripfags are there right now?
>>
the el-recedo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.